Processing Time After Medical Passed

Dias Gloria

Jun 20, 2019
Okk
I applied 29th April under general category from india
Medical passed after 45 days
Still no response
Waiting is unbearable seriously
Got an update about medical received on 18th June.. Thereafter no update about whether I have cleared my medicals or not..

Dias Gloria

Jun 20, 2019
Can someone tell me when do I get an update after the CIC updates my PR status to medical reports received on June 18th 2019.

Halish

Jul 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have applied for a work permit under LMIA, I have passed the medical exam on 12 June 2019
Since then there is no update and below are the statuses of different steps that are being shown on Online account.
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: July 12, 2109, You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So my question is how long time it will take to request for submit Passport and in the final decision? Could anybody share their experience plz? thanks

Halish

Jul 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for a work permit under LMIA, I have passed the medical exam on 12 June 2019

Since then there is no update and below are the statuses of different steps that are being shown on Online account.

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So, my question is how long time it will take to request to submit Passport and in the final decision? Could anybody share their experience plz? thanks

seemabish

Jul 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,

So, my question is how long time it will take to request to submit Passport and in the final decision? Could anybody share their experience plz? thanks[

Hello did you get any response from immigration? Please reply if you received visa or not

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Hi,
I am also in the same boat. I did my medical last year may 2018. Then it went to we do not need your medical exam. Then today I see the message
  • August 29, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Now waiting to what happen next. My timeline 23months ongoing!!!!

Reactions: MrIncredible

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Hello Everyone,

So, my question is how long time it will take to request to submit Passport and in the final decision? Could anybody share their experience plz? thanks
did you get the visa?????

Lchin

Oct 29, 2019
Okk
I applied 29th April under general category from india
Medical passed after 45 days
Still no response
Waiting is unbearable seriously
We are in the same boat ! I applied 29th April 2019, May 3, Biometrics Completed and I passed my medical exam on the September 5. I did not get any update after that. My application status still shows in processing and it is really torturing !

Romesa ammar

Nov 5, 2019
Hello..
I have done my medical 2 months ago now I'm waiting for my PR when can I get my PR..im worried please any one help

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,

So my question is how long time it will take to request for submit Passport and in the final decision? Could anybody share their experience plz? thanks
Hi,did you get WP ? What is the timeline after medical passed ?

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi,
I am also in the same boat. I did my medical last year may 2018. Then it went to we do not need your medical exam. Then today I see the message
  • August 29, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Now waiting to what happen next. My timeline 23months ongoing!!!!
Hi,did you get WP! What is the timeline after medical passed ?

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
We are in the same boat ! I applied 29th April 2019, May 3, Biometrics Completed and I passed my medical exam on the September 5. I did not get any update after that. My application status still shows in processing and it is really torturing !
Hi,did you get WP! What is the timeline after medical passed ?

Reactions: Lchin