+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time After Medical Passed

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I got interview letter from Delhi office to attend personal interview in January..any one have personal experience or in friend circle of interview pattern.pls share

Lchin

Oct 29, 2019
I got interview letter from Delhi office to attend personal interview in January..any one have personal experience or in friend circle of interview pattern.pls share
Hi, would you mind to share the date you have submit your application and the date you have passed your medical exam ?

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi, would you mind to share the date you have submit your application and the date you have passed your medical exam ?
File submission - 6 Nov
Medical passed - 26 nov
Interview letter -19 Dec

But why need of interview ?is it normal to get interview call or should I have worry ?they asked me to bring all required doc original including education, employment and language.

Lchin

Oct 29, 2019
File submission - 6 Nov
Medical passed - 26 nov
Interview letter -19 Dec

But why need of interview ?is it normal to get interview call or should I have worry ?they asked me to bring all required doc original including education, employment and language.
Thanks for sharing it ! Personally I do not think it would be a problem and it is just an interview, it doesn't mean they are being suspicious of you ! Good luck with your interview !

May 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have applied for a work permit under LMIA, I have passed the medical exam on 12 June 2019
Since then there is no update and below are the statuses of different steps that are being shown on Online account.
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: July 12, 2109, You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So my question is how long time it will take to request for submit Passport and in the final decision? Could anybody share their experience plz? thanks
Hello!
Did you got visa?

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hlo friends! I applied for work permit on 25 March 2019 and gave biometric enrollment on 8 April 2019. Then i iot instructions letter of medical test on 10 April 2019. I gave medical test on 25 April 2019. Please let me know what will the next step and How much time to final decision and How many chances of visa ?

Thanks in advance for replying me
Hello any updates so far?

Mehak Panhwer

Jan 29, 2019
Hi there
I got my medical approval latter by email on 28 jan and in email they say they send medical / file to approval n London after this email when I get my visa ?? I want to live with my husband plzzzz help

Akaash

Mar 3, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-08-2020
Hlo friends! I applied for work permit on 25 March 2019 and gave biometric enrollment on 8 April 2019. Then i iot instructions letter of medical test on 10 April 2019. I gave medical test on 25 April 2019. Please let me know what will the next step and How much time to final decision and How many chances of visa ?

Thanks in advance for replying me
When did you get visa bro?

Mehak Panhwer

Jan 29, 2019
When did you get visa bro?
After medical expatiate time is 2/3 months but it’s totally depends on how many numbers of file they have ! They will ask for your passport/ passport copy for visa and then send you visa by post!!!! This all presses I read from different pages and from different people not confirm any thing
Thank you Good luck

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
After medical expatiate time is 2/3 months but it’s totally depends on how many numbers of file they have ! They will ask for your passport/ passport copy for visa and then send you visa by post!!!! This all presses I read from different pages and from different people not confirm any thing
Thank you Good luck
In my case i submitted online and passed biometrics and medical exam, i submitted for a Work visa. WIll it take 2/3 month? or less work work visa?

jasveen13

Mar 7, 2020
Did you get something so far...? The same case is for my husband..his file still shows in process
Hi
Did you get any decision for your husband’s application.?
Same in my situation, its been more than 3 months, still the application status is same

jasveen13

Mar 7, 2020
We are in the same boat ! I applied 29th April 2019, May 3, Biometrics Completed and I passed my medical exam on the September 5. I did not get any update after that. My application status still shows in processing and it is really torturing !
Hi
Did you get your visa ?

jasveen13

Mar 7, 2020
In my case i submitted online and passed biometrics and medical exam, i submitted for a Work visa. WIll it take 2/3 month? or less work work visa?
Hi mehak
Did you get your husband’s visa ??
I am in the same boat, I am waiting from3 months still the application status is same. If you have got yours visa then please let me know, I have some questions regarding that.
Thanks.