+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time After Medical Passed

jj_876

Jun 19, 2018
Hi,

I applied on May 15th. Application was linked to online account on 17th May. Got Medical Examination Request on May 28th. Medical Results updated to passed on June 04, 2018. Since then there is no update and below are the statuses of different steps that are being shown on Online account. I applied Paper Based from VFS Islamabad. My Passport is already with them.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So my question is, what are the chances for study permit provisioning? How much more time it can take? As system was updated recently resulting in slight change in processing time from 7 to 9 weeks.

Does anybody have the same status or had the same status in pas who can share their experience?
It ll be a great help.

Reactions: Emelia Yeboah

T4YO

Aug 3, 2018
Hi,

I applied on May 15th. Application was linked to online account on 17th May. Got Medical Examination Request on May 28th. Medical Results updated to passed on June 04, 2018. Since then there is no update and below are the statuses of different steps that are being shown on Online account. I applied Paper Based from VFS Islamabad. My Passport is already with them.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So my question is, what are the chances for study permit provisioning? How much more time it can take? As system was updated recently resulting in slight change in processing time from 7 to 9 weeks.

Does anybody have the same status or had the same status in pas who can share their experience?
It ll be a great help.
Did you get the visa?

jj_876

Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
Did you get a letter of approval from the cic or your cic account was updated to your “application was approved”?
Hi man,

Yeah online application was approved and there was correspondence letter attached in the messages tab along with update

Princegill07

Sep 13, 2018
Hii... I got medical req on sep 28 and submitted my upfront medical on 3 oct as i submitted my upfront medical with my application at submission at vfs..and my medical was valid for one year so submitted same instead of going for medical again... What are the chances of visa?

Manikandan124

Jul 12, 2018
Hi,

It ll be a great help.
hi ,
how to link the paper application to online application., i was tried to link, but the result is no file found. I got application number

Jass9867

Apr 30, 2019
Hlo friends! I applied for work permit on 25 March 2019 and gave biometric enrollment on 8 April 2019. Then i iot instructions letter of medical test on 10 April 2019. I gave medical test on 25 April 2019. Please let me know what will the next step and How much time to final decision and How many chances of visa ?

Thanks in advance for replying me

Man19980dh

Jun 20, 2019
Hello i applied on 12 feb 2019. They told me to do the additional tests for medical. It was done in march and the reports come in may. I missed the may intake. I am worried when they will return the passport.

Sandeepk4

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Hello i applied on 12 feb 2019. They told me to do the additional tests for medical. It was done in march and the reports come in may. I missed the may intake. I am worried when they will return the passport.
Okk
I applied 29th April under general category from india
Medical passed after 45 days
Still no response
Waiting is unbearable seriously