+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for obtaining transcripts from annauniversity for wes evaluationcanada

mithunio

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
WES will understand this. They, obviously, will know that if it is a integrated course, the University will issue only transcripts accordingly. So, you can send this along with a letter from the University stating the reason.

Good luck! Keep us posted.
Thanks a bunch for a quick reply, Rajkamal. I'm going to Chennai next week for getting the transcripts. I'll update what happened.

Thanks again!

- Mithun

karthiknpb

Sep 20, 2015
Hi,

I completed my degree from Kongu engineering college back in 2009. At that time the college was affiliated to Anna university. But now it is autonomous. Do I need to get my transcript from Kongu or from Anna university?

sree5

Oct 11, 2015
I have an issue with my Date of Birth. My DOB is correct for Passport and in Birth certificate. But in 10th Certificate its wrong, 1 year younger and this is what I have followed everywhere. I am planning to apply for transcripts from Anna University without showing 10th certficate instead my 12th(has no DOB). I will mention my passport DOB in WES as well. Is there will be any issue? I am worried because university internal documents might be reflect my 10th DOB ? Thanks in advance.

sree5

Oct 11, 2015
Hi,I have an issue with my Date of Birth. I have wrong DOB on my 10th certificate this is what I have followed in all my university and professional docs. But the wrong date visible only on my 10th certificate. My passport and Birth certificate has same correct info. I am planning to get my transcripts from Anna university by giving only +2 certificate(no DOB mentioned). Is there any issue as university internal docs might point to my wrong 10th DOB?

mithunio

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karthiknpb,
I too studied in Kongu Engineering College when it was affiliated to Anna University. You need to get transcripts only from Anna University. Not KEC.

sree5,
Tamil Nadu's 12th standard mark sheets have DOB! Which state did you get the mark sheet from? I suggest you to contact Anna Univ, Controller of Examinations and clarify your doubts before reaching Chennai. Their telephone number is: 04422357247.

Before making a call, prepare well of what you're gonna tell them. And explain them your situation clearly because they often get angry and won't respond to you properly. Once you got the clarification, please update it here. It might help somebody in the future.

Hope it helps!

sathee

Oct 11, 2015
Hi Friends,

I didn't see any post related to my query in this thread. So i am posting it .

I have a query in sending my masters degree transcript to WES. I completed my B.E (Regular) and MBA (Distance Education-2 years) in Anna University. Will WES accepts my masters degree for evaluation, though it is in Distance Education mode ??? If WES rejects my masters degree, the entire application will be rejected or only my masters degree ???

Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sathee said:
Hi Friends,

I didn't see any post related to my query in this thread. So i am posting it .

I have a query in sending my masters degree transcript to WES. I completed my B.E (Regular) and MBA (Distance Education-2 years) in Anna University. Will WES accepts my masters degree for evaluation, though it is in Distance Education mode ??? If WES rejects my masters degree, the entire application will be rejected or only my masters degree ???

Thanks in advance.
I know a guy whose distant education MBA was evaluated as Masters. So, go ahead and get it evaluated :). Though getting your bachelors is unnecessary, send in both Bachelor's and Masters degree transcripts because they evaluate both for the same fee.

Good luck!!!!

khartik

Oct 13, 2015
Re: Procedure for obtaining transcripts from annauniversity

I am going to apply for higher studies( fall 2016).. do i need to submit the university lists that i am going to apply for to get transcripts from ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI? anybody help me..

sathee

Oct 11, 2015
Hi Rajmohan,

Thanks for your prompt response.

* I am travelling to Chennai next week for applying transcripts . I had completed both bachelors and masters degree. In that case, do I need to take 2 sets of 500,200,200.Rs DD's or 1 set of 1000,400,400.Rs ?? I know the question is pretty silly. Please help me .

* Is transfer certificate is mandatory for both bachelors and masters ?? I am having transfer certificate only for my bachelors :-(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sathee said:
Hi Rajmohan,

Thanks for your prompt response.

* I am travelling to Chennai next week for applying transcripts . I had completed both bachelors and masters degree. In that case, do I need to take 2 sets of 500,200,200.Rs DD's or 1 set of 1000,400,400.Rs ?? I know the question is pretty silly. Please help me .

* Is transfer certificate is mandatory for both bachelors and masters ?? I am having transfer certificate only for my bachelors :-(
Yes 2 sets of DDs and no, no TC required. Take your original degree certificate and your consolidated mark sheet. Carry copies of all documents.

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes 2 sets of DDs and no, no TC required. Take your original degree certificate and your consolidated mark sheet. Carry copies of all documents.
I read this thread ,
i am in Canada at the moment, all originals with me , now i need transcripts from anna university ,
My question is , is it possible to apply without having originals by someone authorized by me ??

mithunio

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CVIF123 said:
I read this thread ,
i am in Canada at the moment, all originals with me , now i need transcripts from anna university ,
My question is , is it possible to apply without having originals by someone authorized by me ??
Can I get transcripts from Anna University without the originals?
Yes, you can submit photocopies instead. But, it'd take 30 days of processing by Anna University. With originals, it only takes 7 days.

Can I send someone to get transcripts on behalf of me?
Yes. Write a clear letter of whom you are authorizing to receive the transcripts instead.

For more information read the official notice from Anna University:
https://www.annauniv.edu/coe/transcript.pdf

rahimpal

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
China
NOC Code......
is possible to get transcripts from anna univ without WES reference number, im planning to get the original transcripts now and apply later

Dec 16, 2015
Hi Raj, excellent support in this forum. I am just starting to apply for transcripts. Can you share your mail I'd, so that I can get more clarification on obtaining transcripts

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Srinivasan9759 said:
Hi Raj, excellent support in this forum. I am just starting to apply for transcripts. Can you share your mail I'd, so that I can get more clarification on obtaining transcripts
Please go through the following blog posts :

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/how-to-educational-credential-assessment-from-wes/

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/how-to-get-transcripts-from-anna-university-chennai-for-wes/

If you still have questions, leave a PM and I'll respond.