+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for obtaining transcripts from annauniversity for wes evaluationcanada

stoms

Apr 29, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Stoms ,
You DO NOT need to get your 10th and 12th marksheets evaluated for Express Entry. The transcripts of your B.Tech degree will suffice.
Sorry to trouble you rajkamalmohanram. I have 1 more doubt. In WES portal, i was able to find the this section which is asking for the 10th and 12th std transcripts as well. Please refer the question "Why does WES require board-issued mark sheets for higher/intermediate secondary education (e.g. 10+2 certificate)? "

Can you let me know if this asks me to submit my 10+2 std certificates as well ?
Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
stoms said:
Sorry to trouble you rajkamalmohanram. I have 1 more doubt. In WES portal, i was able to find the this section which is asking for the 10th and 12th std transcripts as well. Please refer the question "Why does WES require board-issued mark sheets for higher/intermediate secondary education (e.g. 10+2 certificate)? "

Can you let me know if this asks me to submit my 10+2 std certificates as well ?
Thanks in advance.
No problem.. My pleasure.. You have to do ECA for immigration purposes. As far as I know, you do not need to submit any 10th or 12th marksheet. If you could send me an email of the screenshot that shows WES mandates the submission of 10th and 12th marksheet, I could probably take a look into it and see what's wrong. I'll PM my mail ID to you.

Thanks,
Raj

delaneyluke

Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August '14
AOR Received.
December '14
Med's Request
January '15
Med's Done....
February '15
minhajmir said:
Thanks for the reply Raj...Just wish this was easier, like having an agent to get this done. Will have to figure out a way to send someone to the univ now. Or maybe I'll make the trip myself and can enjoy a mini vacation.
Any idea how many day the university takes to send the sealed envelope once we put in the request?
If it helps, i'm in the US and I used the services of Y-Axis in Chennai to get my transcripts for me from anna university

Rakumates

Jun 28, 2015
hello..

i have a doubt. you guys are saying about the transcript. i have seen transcript certificate and also transcript of marks. for which i want to apply. kindly reply..

Rakumates

Jun 28, 2015
Hello friends..

Is there anyone from Kerala or studied in kerala university.I completed B.tech from kerala university. do i have to follow the same procedure like anna university for transcript as well as for the WES evaluation.?

Kindly do the needful. :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rakumates said:
Hello friends..

Is there anyone from Kerala or studied in kerala university.I completed B.tech from kerala university. do i have to follow the same procedure like anna university for transcript as well as for the WES evaluation.?

Kindly do the needful. :'(
The overall process is the same but the process of getting transcripts from your university might differ. Please contact your university/college seniors who have applied for transcripts. Ask them.

Thanks,

Raj

minhajmir

Jun 23, 2015
delaneyluke said:
If it helps, i'm in the US and I used the services of Y-Axis in Chennai to get my transcripts for me from anna university
Hey thats a great help if we dont have to physically be there for the procedure. Thanks for the help. I'll try getting in touch with them.
Also, has anyone done their MBA in MAHE (Manipal University of Higher Education). Will have to do the same procedure for my MBA as well.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
minhajmir said:
Hey thats a great help if we dont have to physically be there for the procedure. Thanks for the help. I'll try getting in touch with them.
Also, has anyone done their MBA in MAHE (Manipal University of Higher Education). Will have to do the same procedure for my MBA as well.
It is not necessary to go to an agent unless you don't have even one friend or relative in and around Chennai.. Your friend can go get the transcripts for you. Why consult an agent for no apparent valid reason?

Rakumates

Jun 28, 2015
hi raj.

Thanks for the reply. One more query .. what is the purpose of applying non issuance of sem wise marksheets..? my agency told me to attest
1. Degree certificate
2. 1st sem to last sem mark list
3. transcripts..

give first 2 with a wes form and 3rd with another wes form for attestation.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rakumates said:
hi raj.

Thanks for the reply. One more query .. what is the purpose of applying non issuance of sem wise marksheets..? my agency told me to attest
1. Degree certificate
2. 1st sem to last sem mark list
3. transcripts..

give first 2 with a wes form and 3rd with another wes form for attestation.
As far as I know, Anna University, Chennai will NOT issue transcripts for your individual semester mark sheets. It will provide transcript for your consolidated mark sheet alone. So, the non-issuance of transcript for semester wise mark sheet should be signed by the registrar or COE to tell WES. Otherwise, your application will be deemed incomplete.

Please check my earlier post which will give you a very detailed step by step procedure.

Hope this helped.

Thanks,

Raj

minhajmir

Jun 23, 2015
delaneyluke said:
I found out one more agent to get the transcripts. You can check on cleartranscripts.com. Their website says they can get the transcripts from any university for india for a nominal charge. Did anyone get a chance to use their services?

asho20

Jul 13, 2015
Hi Delaneyluke.. Please tell me how much Y-Axis will charge for obtaining transcripts on our behalf

Thanks in advance &

Best regards
Ashok