+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness Letter

Ppnindia

Apr 3, 2019
Hi guys I thought about keeping you updated.

I sent a letter through email to the VO the same day I received the FDL letter explaining that this was done by mistake and that I have intention of jeopardizing my PR application and it was a case of simple and clear mistake. I wrote a very organized and well articulated letter with apologies and detailed explanation of the situation

And guess what! I received the pre-arrival email today ! not even 24 hours after sending my letter ! I thank god for that and I hope you all receive your DMs soon enough !

I wanted however to shout out for the people who blindly told me that this is a refused case and that a 5 year ban will apply that please don't play smart ass and say things that you have no control over no matter how posts you have posted.

The people that work at these visa offices are humans and they have minds to think and hearts to feel about every case by itself. If they sent a letter asking for something then they are asking for something to be CLARIFIED and they WANT TO HEAR YOU! Keep your hopes up people and dont let the negative posts affect your motivation, as long as you are truthful and clear, you are safe!

By the way... what happens after the pre-arrival email ? :p
Hi ... I really appreciate your post man it gave me big relief. Everybody who hasn't pass through this situation they can brag about anything
If possible if you can share the letter content i will really appreciate it.

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi I got procedural fairness letter regarding POF. I made 3 big deposit in ny account after recieveing ITA. And the case officer wants an explanation. I didnt submit any gift deed back then. As my father gave me those money in CASH. I didnt knew about gift deed before. Now I am planning to submit gift deed letter along with LOE. What should I explain for not submitting gift deed letter earlier with my application? Please help

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No

Hey Guys I received this email today

This refers to your application for permanent residence. Having reviewed your file and taken into
consideration you written declarations I have concerns that you may not meet the requirements
of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes
an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the
examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer
reasonably requires.

On the schedule A, you responded “No” to the question 4(d); whether you have ever been
refused a visa by any country. However, we have information that you were refused a temporary
visa by the XXX on XXXX/XX/XX. I have concerns that you are not truthful in your answers in your
application.

Before rending a decision, I am providing you with an opportunity to respond to my concern. I
am giving you sixty (60) days to respond. If you do not respond to my concern within this
timeframe I will assess your application based on the information before me and your case may
be refused.

Also, please provide at the same time the original police certificate that you obtained from
Lebanon; an electronic copy is not sufficient. Please be sure to include your file number in all
correspondence.

International Migration Office

I honestly forgot that my wife had been refused that visa that's the only reason I pressed NO !

What do you think I should do? How can my reply be in email or in a printed letter? What should I include as details?

Also, does this mean that security check is complete?
Which country had your wife been refused?

fecharles

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Hi guys I thought about keeping you updated.

I sent a letter through email to the VO the same day I received the FDL letter explaining that this was done by mistake and that I have intention of jeopardizing my PR application and it was a case of simple and clear mistake. I wrote a very organized and well articulated letter with apologies and detailed explanation of the situation

And guess what! I received the pre-arrival email today ! not even 24 hours after sending my letter ! I thank god for that and I hope you all receive your DMs soon enough !

I wanted however to shout out for the people who blindly told me that this is a refused case and that a 5 year ban will apply that please don't play smart ass and say things that you have no control over no matter how posts you have posted.

The people that work at these visa offices are humans and they have minds to think and hearts to feel about every case by itself. If they sent a letter asking for something then they are asking for something to be CLARIFIED and they WANT TO HEAR YOU! Keep your hopes up people and dont let the negative posts affect your motivation, as long as you are truthful and clear, you are safe!

By the way... what happens after the pre-arrival email ? :p
I am happy for you. It is only God that has the final say. Congratulations