File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This doesn't look like a TRV application. It looks like a spousal sponsorship application. Is that what it is? If so, you really need to be posting your questions in the Family Sponsorship section of the forum.

afsheen khan

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
This doesn't look like a TRV application. It looks like a spousal sponsorship application. Is that what it is? If so, you really need to be posting your questions in the Family Sponsorship section of the forum.
how do i post them there i don't know .

ruhaanb

Oct 1, 2019
Okay. Do keep us posted.

Hope you get a positive decision/approval
Your in-laws had not declared the US deportation for four consecutive Canada visa applications. Although IRCC does not condone such oversight for even a single application, your in-laws ignored the good advice given by you to declare the US deportation. They will now have to pay a huge price for their mistakes.

Their previous TRV applications were not refused for non-declaration of the US deportation. IRCC would have likely banned them if it was discovered for their first applications.

Your in-laws cannot take the 'I did not see this visa refusal question' approach. It will not work.

No, their super visas will not be granted. At best they can expect another visa refusal (super visas) but because they concealed the US deportation (intentionally or unintentionally), they will most likely be banned.

This misrepresentation ban will severely affect their chances of getting visas to other visa-required countries

Hi what was the result??

samir.ahmed

Oct 31, 2019
Hey

The same thing happen to me back in 2016. I applied for visitor visa and forgot to mention about USA refusal. However I sent them a letter stating it was honest mistake and i didn't meant to do any cheating. And after 1 month i got the approval.
So its better if you can just right a good letter and explain your self.
Dear, I received same letter on same grounds and I need guideline to prepare the response, would you please kindly explain little more.....

Ifisco

Nov 20, 2019
Hey

The same thing happen to me back in 2016. I applied for visitor visa and forgot to mention about USA refusal. However I sent them a letter stating it was honest mistake and i didn't meant to do any cheating. And after 1 month i got the approval.
So its better if you can just right a good letter and explain your self.
Same situation right now, was expected to travel tomorrow and I got the message .

I don’t know how to reply or what to do

Ifisco

Nov 20, 2019
No I didn’t , I have been refused Canada two weeks and the reasons were false .

that I do not have travel history but I have been to 16 countries and have 10 visas then I figured out that I didn’t feel the travel history form.

so I reapplied and just talked about the refused Canada visa . Didn’t know USA was needed

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
No I didn’t , I have been refused Canada two weeks and the reasons were false .

that I do not have travel history but I have been to 16 countries and have 10 visas then I figured out that I didn’t feel the travel history form.

so I reapplied and just talked about the refused Canada visa . Didn’t know USA was needed
The question asks clearly "have you been refused a visa to Canada or any other country" - why did you think the USA wasn't needed? You had to fill out every form and question asked of you, you don't get to decide what is needed or not.

You must respond by telling the visa officer why you didn't declare the visa refusal and any other information you didn't provide. Then you need to hope your visa is only refused, and that you're not banned for five years.

The reasons for refusal are not false, you just don't agree with them.

Ifisco

Nov 20, 2019
The question asks clearly "have you been refused a visa to Canada or any other country" - why did you think the USA wasn't needed? You had to fill out every form and question asked of you, you don't get to decide what is needed or not.

You must respond by telling the visa officer why you didn't declare the visa refusal and any other information you didn't provide. Then you need to hope your visa is only refused, and that you're not banned for five years.

So what do I do now. I have been refused USA, and IRELAND HOW do I explain myself ?

Ifisco

Nov 20, 2019

it was my ignorance

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
So what do I do now. I have been refused USA, and IRELAND HOW do I explain myself ?
Well, try explaining here.

Why did you not declare them in the application when you were asked if you have ever been refused a visa to Canada or any other country? What reasons do you have for not answering the questions correctly?

Ifisco

Nov 20, 2019
Well, try explaining here.

Why did you not declare them in the application when you were asked if you have ever been refused a visa to Canada or any other country? What reasons do you have for not answering the questions correctly?
I did it by myself and I sincerely didn’t know. All I thought of was my first rejected application