Med's Request
Upfront Medical done In july
Med's Done....
Medical Passed in July
Passport Req..
Passport request - Oct 2021
LANDED..........
Landed - Nov 2021
I request u all in this group to spend jus 2mins to tweet abt our concern everyday. If 3rd wave comes then they wil nev approve our pr's. We need to keep insisting them in some way
M Already on it..but alone me is not enough...we all should do it...plz do it

dcardozo

Jun 6, 2021
Quick question to the group, could the inland principal applicant get CORPs and the outland dependent remains as in process?

If that's not possible and they can only get CORPs together, then let's say the inland applicant bridging work permit expires while still waiting for CORPs, what happens then to principal applicants? What can they do to keep working?

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Another ray of Hope from VFS India

"From 5 July 2021, Canada VACs will start Passport Submission Service in a phased manner. Customers who completed their 2 way courier process prior to lock-down will be contacted by VFS Global on e-mail. We request other customers holding Passport Submission Letter to remain patient and follow us for updates."

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/passport-submission-service?fbclid=IwAR1PPuN785spgGVgGly_QzCNTuU9LLtnQAF8shlJNCCc4hc8wer1EFTMsaY
Hope so

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Quick question to the group, could the inland principal applicant get CORPs and the outland dependent remains as in process?

If that's not possible and they can only get CORPs together, then let's say the inland applicant bridging work permit expires while still waiting for CORPs, what happens then to principal applicants? What can they do to keep working?
I also have this question. Please someone answer

S'MAN

Feb 3, 2021
Another ray of Hope from VFS India

"From 5 July 2021, Canada VACs will start Passport Submission Service in a phased manner. Customers who completed their 2 way courier process prior to lock-down will be contacted by VFS Global on e-mail. We request other customers holding Passport Submission Letter to remain patient and follow us for updates."

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/passport-submission-service?fbclid=IwAR1PPuN785spgGVgGly_QzCNTuU9LLtnQAF8shlJNCCc4hc8wer1EFTMsaY
That's great news.... Guys Vfs is opening the passport request now, so there is a ray of hope that after students ppr they'll be processing ours.
Don't lose hopes as I mentioned earlier, it'll happen soon. Also, don't think about the 3rd or whatever wave, if it'd happen it'd, not in our control, just be Positive...
And I don't think that tweeting would help as IRCC knows very well what has to be done, so lets just wait for couple of more weeks to see what's going on!
Stay Safe, do not forget to breathe, just relax & enjoy.....
Tc