Jun 20, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3 May 2017
AOR Received.
3 May 2017
Med's Done....
03 March 2017
Hi. Sorry I'm not really good with IT lingo. I was told by my agent that I have to submit my EOI and they can't do that for me because PEI can tract the IP address and will block repeated submissions from the same IP address. When you say different email IDs, does this mean that I also have to use a different email address when resending? I just want a clarification because the email I indicated in my first EOI submission last 23 May 2016 was the same email address I indicated in my job bank profile.

BTW, congratulations with your ITA and thanks for this info.

MSiBAT said:
Hi All,

I got an ITA from PEI, sent my full application, was asked to pay the fees and my fees draft is now in transit. My timeline:
Initial EoI Feb 04th
Updated EoI March 06th when my CRS score went up after re-taking IELTS
New EoI April 20th new one from a different email id
PEI ITA May 07th
App sent May 14th
Fee request May 27th
Fee sent June 01st
Fee reached ?
Nomination ?

Below are few information I would like to share:
- More than one EoIs can be sent. PEI track using mail ids. So, new EoIs should be sent from different email Ids and should NOT have any reference to your old EoI
- The first criteria for selection I believe is the NOC. My NOC is 2174(IT developer). Apart from IT industry, not sure what are the other industries that are in-demand.
As per the below video, Aerospace, Bioscience and few others seem to be the leading industries there

- While you write your EoI, make sure to write in detail about why do you want to live/work in PEI. For this, I'd say do a bit of research about PEI and the city you choose to live, and find three or four things that attract you towards PEI. And then write in detail about those things. This will show you are really interested in making PEI your new home. If you find a particular area that you can contribute, you should write about that as well
- While writing about finding work, again do a bit of research using jobbank and other sites to find out about job positions that will fit you, and talk a bit about your work experience to explain why you can fill those positions

All said and done, it is only due to Almighty's sheer grace I could draft my EoI in the above manner and it was the same grace that helped to find favour in the immigration officers' eyes..

If you find this post useful, do hit GOOD under my name :)

wildspirit

Jul 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Hi,

Please add me to the PEI PNP group. My number is +91 8105917006.

Thank you.

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
McThal said:
Hi. Sorry I'm not really good with IT lingo. I was told by my agent that I have to submit my EOI and they can't do that for me because PEI can tract the IP address and will block repeated submissions from the same IP address. When you say different email IDs, does this mean that I also have to use a different email address when resending? I just want a clarification because the email I indicated in my first EOI submission last 23 May 2016 was the same email address I indicated in my job bank profile.

BTW, congratulations with your ITA and thanks for this info.
yes, I meant different email address and it can be different from the one used to create your EE/job bank profile. Even in my case the one to which I got the ITA is different from my EE profile email address

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
Hi Guys,

Anyone here already applied for PEI PNP? I just submitted my EOI form yesterday.

Is this already open?

Thank you :)

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ yes it is open. But after you submit your EOI, there's nothing to do next until they reply (if they will).

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
zen2x said:
^ yes it is open. But after you submit your EOI, there's nothing to do next until they reply (if they will).
Thank you :)

Kindly add me also to the group +639062379245

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
hi,

is there an occupations-in-demand list for PEI PNP?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ none. You can check and research the industries in PEI to have an idea if you match their needs. However, no occupations in demand in particular.

nitishdesh

Oct 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

I got pt notification from pei on Feb 01, 2016, will i still be eligible to apply for the pnp? If I am, what will be the next step I need to do?

Thanks

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ Feb this year would be too late if you will accept it just now. Usually a nomination notice should be accepted within 30 days. I think yours is already expired. You might need to ask them directly.

paramvir1320

Jun 25, 2016
I am already in PEI after getting ITA. File is submitted to CIC. If anyone need more info or a place to live in PEI can message me.

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramvir1320 said:
I am already in PEI after getting ITA. File is submitted to CIC. If anyone need more info or a place to live in PEI can message me.
Hey Paramvir,

It's Manpreet here, Bro I got one year left on my PGWP and my CRS score is just 424 with no hopes.

I'll be moving to PEI in the first week of July and this is gonna be my first visit to PEI.

Any suggestions from your end would help?

• How did you apply? Through Express entry stream or Skilled worker or Critical worker?

summerside and charlottetown? in terms of jobs - If I get NOC 0 A B job I think I can apply for PNP right away. Please shed some light on this?

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
zen2x said:
Friends i submitted my EOI on 20th May-2016 and one auto email i received and since then they are quiet, any advise please? :eek: