zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ no one knows but PEI. Maybe you can check their website and learn about the industries there. You will somewhat have an idea on what occupation they are really after.

teewhy709

May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
05-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Pls add +2348027318197

Sunny Canada

Feb 9, 2016
Hi All,

I just found this group. I need some suggestions on how to apply for PR with the PEI PNP. As, I'm hearing that Canada Immigration is asking for detailed settlement plan (ie: DL, employment letter etc).

This is my second time study in Canada and not from the Prince Edward Island. I received PEI PNP and if I accept what approach I should choose if the detailed settlement plan is asked for.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

umairhanif

Jun 13, 2016
Hello everyone!

I wanted to know if anyone has recently sent out the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program form or has already received their nomination?
I wanted to get an idea how should I fill out the section "Why would you like to immigrate to Prince Edward Island?" I believe the answer should be a very strong and well researched one. Please give your opinions.

I have an express entry profile and my Primary NOC is 2147 (Computer engineer) and my CRS is 358 but I do not have any job offers and the Federal program is taking a very long time to process applications that's why I want to apply for PNP.
Any advise/suggestions will be greatly appreciated from both who have applied and are applying.

Thanks!

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ give your genuine intentions and not invent anything just to look good in your profile. Do some readings about PEI and you will have an idea what their industry is and how it will fit your lifestyle.

kamal12345 said:
I am a general physician, send EOI to PEI on 4 june. what are the chances for my NOC 3112.
no one knows my dear. only PEI. No priority NOCs in their website so it's really their discretion. Let's just hope and wish we get in.

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
Pls add +88 01972 096010 in Whatsapp group

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
Hi All,

I got an ITA from PEI, sent my full application, was asked to pay the fees and my fees draft is now in transit. My timeline:
Initial EoI Feb 04th
Updated EoI March 06th when my CRS score went up after re-taking IELTS
New EoI April 20th new one from a different email id
PEI ITA May 07th
App sent May 14th
Fee request May 27th
Fee sent June 01st
Fee reached ?
Nomination ?

Below are few information I would like to share:
- More than one EoIs can be sent. PEI track using mail ids. So, new EoIs should be sent from different email Ids and should NOT have any reference to your old EoI
- The first criteria for selection I believe is the NOC. My NOC is 2174(IT developer). Apart from IT industry, not sure what are the other industries that are in-demand.
As per the below video, Aerospace, Bioscience and few others seem to be the leading industries there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUPbehq1ppk
- While you write your EoI, make sure to write in detail about why do you want to live/work in PEI. For this, I'd say do a bit of research about PEI and the city you choose to live, and find three or four things that attract you towards PEI. And then write in detail about those things. This will show you are really interested in making PEI your new home. If you find a particular area that you can contribute, you should write about that as well
- While writing about finding work, again do a bit of research using jobbank and other sites to find out about job positions that will fit you, and talk a bit about your work experience to explain why you can fill those positions

All said and done, it is only due to Almighty's sheer grace I could draft my EoI in the above manner and it was the same grace that helped to find favour in the immigration officers' eyes..

If you find this post useful, do hit GOOD under my name :)

Reactions: awhy21

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
I am surprised that a lot of PNPs still got fees for the processing when some can make it free of charge. What is the fee for? it is not even an assurance for nomination. and another fee for PR processing... :'(

Jun 16, 2016
Dear All,

I have applied to Prince Edward Island PNP through express entry last month on 10th May, my overall express entry points are 357 and NOC is 2171, can any body tell me how much it will take to send me ITA and tell me how can i check the status of my EOI.

Regards,

Ali Hussain

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ there's no way you can track your EOI once you submit it. after you give it it's also the beginning of the waiting period. whether or not they will proceed for full invitation, is their decision.

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
zen2x said:
I am surprised that a lot of PNPs still got fees for the processing when some can make it free of charge. What is the fee for? it is not even an assurance for nomination. and another fee for PR processing... :'(
This is kind of nomination fees because they mentioned in their note "You have been selected for nomination. In order to complete the nomination process, please forward the application fee" :)

chachaku

Dec 5, 2014
Dear All,

I have applied to Prince Edward Island PNP through express entry on 19th June, my overall express entry points are 421 and NOC is 2242.

hope can get the ITA

Regards,

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help all- did any one receive ita from PEI post 6 June? At least heard about it?