+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

funfun

Jun 28, 2016
Hi everyone, this is my first time join a forum.

I have created Express Entry profile since 8 months ago. At first, I want to move to Ontario since my previous professor mentioned that beside Toronto, there was nothing big things in Canada. Actually I love to live in small city/village and yesterday I just found out about PEI and I don't know why but me and my husband suddenly fall in love with this island.

Now I want to apply to move there but back then when I created my EE profile, I have choosen Ontario and all territories. Now, I want to send my EOI to PEI. But I am afraid that they think that I choose PEI as my backup plan.

Do you guys can give me suggestions for my case?

1. Should I withdraw my EE profile and create a new one? Do they will know about record history of my previous EE profile?

2. Or I just need modify my EE profile and explain the reason in my EOI?

Thanks a lot. :)

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ just send EOI to PEI, no need to explain. However, you need to amend your EE profile in that part where you will put the provinces you are interested living in. Make sure to have ticked PEI.

90skiddo

May 27, 2016
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I sent an EOI last June 8 and received an invitation today June 28.

Reactions: vindin

funfun

Jun 28, 2016
zen2x said:
^ just send EOI to PEI, no need to explain. However, you need to amend your EE profile in that part where you will put the provinces you are interested living in. Make sure to have ticked PEI.
Thanks a lot zen2x.

I am very excited to write my EOI. Is anyone can share how many lines their EOI, please?
Because I have a technical problem. When I save the form and tried to print it, it only showed the first 3 lines.
How you guys do it?

Thank you

nbt

Jun 24, 2016
funfun said:
Thanks a lot zen2x.

I am very excited to write my EOI. Is anyone can share how many lines their EOI, please?
Because I have a technical problem. When I save the form and tried to print it, it only showed the first 3 lines.
How you guys do it?

Thank you
I have exactly same question :D

funfun

Jun 28, 2016
Islanders said:
Hello..just found this group. I am PEI Nominee and now PR in process.

Anyone needs more info or question regarding PEI PNP may ask here

Cheers!
Hi, I need some help. hopefully that you could help me.
On "Express Entry Expression of Interest" there is question "Why would you like to immigrate to Prince Edward Island?"
in this part, how can I fill it up? When I save the form and tried to print it, it only showed the first 3 lines. How did you do it?
Because I cannot explain the reasons why I want to go to PEI with only 3 lines.
Thank you for your help

abhimaan

Jun 7, 2016
hello everyone,
i just need information on one thing,when sending an EOI to PEI is it only the eoi form from the website that we need to e mail or any other details like settlement plan and resume as well with the eoi...?

TiMMMY

Jun 29, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi McThal & MSiBAT,

I have submitted my EOI last two months ago and recently I submitted another one with same email and IP address. I still receive this automated reply from PEI does it mean my 2nd submission is blocked?
Thank you.

"Thank you for your interest in the Prince Edward Island Express Entry Stream.
Your email has been received and will be added to our database.

Please Note: Only those profiles that are of interest to the PEI PNP will be contacted. This is an automated response. Please do not reply to this email.

Please do not call the Office of Immigration with questions related to Express Entry. No Express Entry queries will be answered over the phone".

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
wildspirit said:
Hi,

Please add me to the PEI PNP group. My number is +91 8105917006.

Thank you.
please add me too 00966 580584210, thanks

90skiddo

May 27, 2016
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @nbt, @funfun, @abhimaan,

The "Why would you like to immigrate to Prince Edward Island?" field is a free-text field which means you can type as many lines of paragraphs as you want. You will notice when you go past the third line of texts, a scrollbar will appear on the right side. The visa officer will just read through all your inputs by scrolling up and down. :)

I submitted an EOI form and nothing else.

Aside from the consideration of the NOC code, applicants must really write up a good essay to get great chances. I'd suggest to research about PEI, highlight the things that you admire about the place and relate that to you. Things to ponder like how can you help to build the economy, how easily can you integrate and establish yourself, why are you a great match with the province. (e.g. IT is flourishing in PEI and that you would be a strong asset to strengthen the industry in the province.)

90skiddo

May 27, 2016
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
funfun said:
Hi everyone, this is my first time join a forum.

I have created Express Entry profile since 8 months ago. At first, I want to move to Ontario since my previous professor mentioned that beside Toronto, there was nothing big things in Canada. Actually I love to live in small city/village and yesterday I just found out about PEI and I don't know why but me and my husband suddenly fall in love with this island.

Now I want to apply to move there but back then when I created my EE profile, I have choosen Ontario and all territories. Now, I want to send my EOI to PEI. But I am afraid that they think that I choose PEI as my backup plan.

Do you guys can give me suggestions for my case?

1. Should I withdraw my EE profile and create a new one? Do they will know about record history of my previous EE profile?

2. Or I just need modify my EE profile and explain the reason in my EOI?

Thanks a lot. :)
You just have to modify your EE profile. No worries.

In my case, I just ticked "All provinces", since I submitted EOIs to both NB and PEI, and luckily received ITAs from the two. :)

Gujjje

Apr 30, 2016
Islanders said:
Hello..just found this group. I am PEI Nominee and now PR in process.

Anyone needs more info or question regarding PEI PNP may ask here

Cheers!
whats the first step :)

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
90skiddo said:
You just have to modify your EE profile. No worries.

In my case, I just ticked "All provinces", since I submitted EOIs to both NB and PEI, and luckily received ITAs from the two. :)
lucky you kabayan :)