90skiddo

May 27, 2016
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thakker.jay said:
Thank You @ 90skiddo! Appreciate your inputs. Based on your suggestions, I have drafted a few points and mentioned that in the reason section. Wondering if I should put those in the body of my email too? Did you receive a nomination from PEI?
For now, I only have an ITA. Personally, I wouldn't put them in the body. That's what the EOI form's for. :)

90skiddo

May 27, 2016
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Supersaver said:
Hello,

I have sent EOI( single page form) to PEI - PNP for express entry on 23rd of June 2016. My NOC is 2173.
All experts, please let me know if there are any chances to get ITA for NOC 2173 ?

Any new provinces are open for PNP for express enrtry for NOC 2173 ? How to keep a track of this?
please help !!

Thanks in advance.
NOCs with regard to IT may have a good chance in getting an ITA from PEI. I have the same NOC as yours and got an ITA.
NB is another province that's attracting applicants with IT background. I also got invited in this province.

It's all about researching. I started with knowing provinces that are open for applications and if I qualify under the program's requirements. Looking for online forums like this helps to see if there are similar applicants like you. In addition, looking for job postings also helps to see if the background you have is in-demand in the province. Generally, Canada is doing well in accepting IT immigrants. :)

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi 90S Kiddo /Any one,

Any idea if NOC 1114,1113 has some potential to lure interest of PEI Immigration people to receive nomination?

Supersaver

Jul 5, 2016
Thanks for information and expert advice 90skiddo :)

Is NB still open to apply for Express entry -PNP ? how do I check it ?
How to know if any province opens for express entry, is there any specific site to keep checking it ?

Jun 22, 2016
Does anyone know any secondary schoool teacher who applied to PEI and got nominated by PEI,please share because am curious i intend applying as a secondary school teacher NOC 4141 and i need to know if i stand a chance of been nominated based on my NOC 4141

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Plesae Help!
Can I send EOI form to PEI any time or there is any particular time to apply? Please do tell me there email address too.

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I'm interested in knowing more about PEI. I'm currently writing my EOI.

Can you please add this number to the what's app group?

+91 77 988 64411

Thanks in advance :)

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anishcool said:
Hi 90S Kiddo /Any one,

Any idea if NOC 1114,1113 has some potential to lure interest of PEI Immigration people to receive nomination?
Yes, I am also interested to get a reply to your query...as I think they are selective with particular NOC's...... majorily accepting IT guys..

Anyone with NOC's 1112 (financial anayst) or 1114 (other financial officers) who got PEI nomination ??

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anishcool said:
then the only way (possibly now) is to re-sit for IELTS and aim for a CLB 9 to lure the interest of CIC people.
After having retaken for three times, and faultering in writing section by 0.5, I am out of motivation ....

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ apply for more PNPs. Don't lose hope.