+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

Aman@92

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Hello dear colleague. Am a nurse too. I submitted my pei eoi(expression of interest) in the middle of sep 1 week b4 a draw and got Pei ITA the following week.i submitted in November and got nomination in 3 weeks.i then got ITA in the 28th November draw. I dnt have job offer nor relatives in Canada.my Crs was 397 and My pei score was 77 and I am bilingual. I filed my application for PR in December and Currently waiting for ppr. Hope u get selected this year all z best
Thanks dear

Reactions: Uvr

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hello dear colleague. Am a nurse too. I submitted my pei eoi(expression of interest) in the middle of sep 1 week b4 a draw and got Pei ITA the following week.i submitted in November and got nomination in 3 weeks.i then got ITA in the 28th November draw. I Don't have job offer nor relatives in Canada.my Crs was 397 and My pei score was 77 and I am bilingual. I filed my application for PR in December and Currently waiting for ppr. Hope u get selected this year all z best
Hi there! Could you share your settlement plan please. I really have no idea how to do it. I just need a sample as my guide. Please badly need your hrlp.
Thank you

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
thank u..but i still have challenges with the settlement plan, i searched over the net and tried to make one but im not confident about it,so if anyone here could show me a sample,it will be a huge help
Hi! Are you done with your settlement plan?we are on the same boat, kindly share yours please..i also need a sample as a guide.
Thank you

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
I havent submitted my application yet, still on the process in completing the required documents

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hello everyone!
If we wont be able to provide a bank draft in canadian currency, only in US dollar, how much amount should we put? Do they have a specific equivalent in US dollar?

Thank you

waqas366

Feb 23, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am so glad I found this tread. I have received an email [Invitation to apply] from PEI immigration office on 21st Feb.
Now I am confused about the next steps. What documents so I need to submit to PEI before the deadline?
I don't have the bank statement ready yet and nor the experience letter from previous employer.

Any guidance is appreciated.
Thanks

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Hello everyone,

I am so glad I found this tread. I have received an email [Invitation to apply] from PEI immigration office on 21st Feb.
Now I am confused about the next steps. What documents so I need to submit to PEI before the deadline?
I don't have the bank statement ready yet and nor the experience letter from previous employer.

Thanks
YOur NOC and PEI score?

mabrol

Dec 27, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks
Do you have any connection with PEI or having job offer ?

saurabhd1

Aug 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks
Give me your number will add you in PEI group ..