+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

saurabhd1

Aug 8, 2018
i have created EOI in PEI but in last draw did not get nominated, any suggestions?
You will not get directly nomination they will send you ITA for nomination and then you will have to submit your paper application to them and after your application recieved by them they will verify details and gives you nomination

Reactions: raj90

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
You will not get directly nomination they will send you ITA for nomination and then you will have to submit your paper application to them and after your application recieved by them they will verify details and gives you nomination
my score was 79 but i could not get invitation.

saumilsshah

Feb 28, 2019
I received the ITA in the Feb 21 draw and am planning to send the application. However, in the EOI under the adaptability section, I have received 5 points for "I have graduated from a recognized PEI post-secondary institution". I have not attended any institution in PEI. Have I made an error during the EOI submission, or does the above-statement apply to any global institution recognized by PEI.

Appreciate any help that can be provided.

Reactions: zyan

kaushik1105

Feb 9, 2019
Hi, Today I applied for EOI. My score is 82 and NOC is 2132 without any job offer. Any chance to get ITA.
Please add my number in Whatsapp group +60 1136472710.