+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

Reshmaz28

Oct 10, 2017
yes, that is true.

btw, there is a separate whatsapp group for PEI applicants,
so, if anyone of you have applied to PEI, PM me..
We have applied for PEI but it's only accepted and not update from their end. In fact there was a draw recently but no luck. How to know anything.

carmelprabha

Oct 13, 2018
Hi Friends,

As of now, my IELTS score is very low. That is 5.5. Is there any chance for PNP program ? Please guide me. I have my Phd Degree. WES Report also in my hand. But due to this low score, i couldnt create the EE profile. To get PNP program, how much score is need? As of now is there any chance to nominate PNP? Please Clarify.

PS777

Nov 16, 2018
Hello..just found this group. I am PEI Nominee and now PR in process.

Anyone needs more info or question regarding PEI PNP may ask here

Cheers!
Hii...as I have received an ITA from pei so I have sent them my documents....how much time does pei take to assess the documents.....what are the chances for noc 3012

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Hii...as I have received an ITA from pei so I have sent them my documents....how much time does pei take to assess the documents.....what are the chances for noc 3012
Hello dear.
How much were your points. Can you tell if you don't mind because some people have informed me that PEI nominates those who have close relative or friend or a job offer in PEI.
Thanks

PS777

Nov 16, 2018
Hello dear.
How much were your points. Can you tell if you don't mind because some people have informed me that PEI nominates those who have close relative or friend or a job offer in PEI.
Thanks
It was 77...R u sure that pei nominates only pple with close relative or job offer??