Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Goku said:
Update: PPR + RPRF RECEIVED

This is what I am feeling right now /\ /\ /\ /\.

P.S.: Special thanks to Pipis Husband.
hey, hey, hey, Sir Goku :) Congratulations, now you are sure to be checking out flight tickets. ;D Wish you the best bro, God bless.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Pipis Husband said:
hey, hey, hey, Sir Goku :) Congratulations, now you are sure to be checking out flight tickets. ;D Wish you the best bro, God bless.
No my friend. Luckily, I am already in Canada, and just have to go to US-Canada border to complete my landing.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Goku said:
No my friend. Luckily, I am already in Canada, and just have to go to US-Canada border to complete my landing.
That's fantastic, how could I forget you had your processing through Ottawa? A really happy new year for you :)

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Hello everyone,

Please tell me, as you remember form missions taken before, were there interview missions made in Montreal itself ?

Thank you in advance.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WISH YOU BEST OF YOUR LUCK FOR FUTURE IN DREAM LAND CANADA

Goku said:
Update: PPR + RPRF RECEIVED

This is what I am feeling right now /\ /\ /\ /\.

P.S.: Special thanks to Pipis Husband.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
coolleo said:
Do u know how long they take to reply if decision is negative????n buddy thanks for reply u brought :)on my face .....BTW have u got a reply from them?
As soon as they find that either points are less then 67 or NOC is not matching. In 99% cases these are the two main reason of NER.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
signalmaker said:
Hello everyone,

Please tell me, as you remember form missions taken before, were there interview missions made in Montreal itself ?

Thank you in advance.
Hi, you'll have to go to the thread for Quebec immigration to get exact answers for this.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Just to encourage everyone that God never fails, my MR came in today.

Keep your hope up, though it may take time, your joy will surely come, cheers :)

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Pipis Husband said:

Keep your hope up, though it may take time, your joy will surely come, cheers :)
Congrats!!!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Pipis Husband said:

Congrats bro. +1 :)

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
Hello everyone,

I've got my interview call yesterday and I haven't confirm yet since I have to make sure for the flight in going to Abu Dhabi. For those who are coming from Dammam Saudi Arabia and for those who are living in Abu Dhabi, I am planning to go by Bus (SAPTCO) could you please give me a brief way. The bus will have to travel 7 hrs. But my concern is that when the Bus reaches Abu Dhabi, is it easy to take a taxi ride and tell the address of the Canadian Embassy which is located near Abu Dhabi Mall? How much is the fare if by taxi? Please let me know. Appreciating your reply in advance.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
bjazjbej said:
Hello everyone,

I've got my interview call yesterday and I haven't confirm yet since I have to make sure for the flight in going to Abu Dhabi. For those who are coming from Dammam Saudi Arabia and for those who are living in Abu Dhabi, I am planning to go by Bus (SAPTCO) could you please give me a brief way. The bus will have to travel 7 hrs. But my concern is that when the Bus reaches Abu Dhabi, is it easy to take a taxi ride and tell the address of the Canadian Embassy which is located near Abu Dhabi Mall? How much is the fare if by taxi? Please let me know. Appreciating your reply in advance.
Hi, try to make your inquiries/search through Google or go to the LVO /Dubai threads and ask there, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-call-from-lvo-in-abu-dhabi-t180658.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/dubai-applicants-lets-network-get-connected-t29519.0.html

All the best.

ratingcrady

Jun 17, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09-10-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 01-12-2014
Med's Request
with RPRF on 28-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015, ECAS update 12-02-2015
Interview........
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
+ DM 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planned for 05-06-2015
ratingcrady said:
Hi guys,

Finally my interview date came today.

What can i tell you about this experience?

Reached embassy at 9.30. Interview was scheduled for 10.30.

20 people sitting at reception.
Important- Mobiles are kept outside, No parking available for cars or other vehicles.

Anyway, i am called in a room at 10.05 itself.

Il refer visa officer as VCO now.

Vco greets me, asks me if i nervous. I replied that i was a bit nervous and would not mind having water. He told me to go out and get it from cooler. I thanked him.

Came back, he started asking about JD. He never told me the reason for interview.

I told him about JD for current company.

Important point is to keep it short and simple. No need to elaborate more than required.

We moved to my previous companys. I told him the similarities and differences between current jd and older jds.
He started reading the lead statement.

He told me that he was Ok with my JD BUT matter of fact is that lead statement is not matching my designation.

I asked him to elaborate.

He told me that lead statement says that these professional are employed by agencies.

He told me that you are employed by product or services company but not by media, ad, pr agencies.

I debated with him over the fact that marketing managers defines what agencies have to do for their companies.

He insisted that you are fit for a diff NOC but not this as you DO NOT WORK IN AN AGENCY.

I told him a very simple thing- I MIGHT BE FIT FOR ANOTHER NOC BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DO NOT FIT HERE AS WELL. I DO 80% DUTIES, LEAD STATEMENT IS 50% MATCHING, I DO NOT SEE WHY I AM NOT FIT FOR 1123. I TOLD HIM THAT THERE IS A REASON DUE TO WHICH GOVT. OF CANADA HAS MENTIONED LEAD STATEMENT AND DUTIES SO YOU CAN NOT SAY THAT I DONT FOT HERE AS WELL.

He kept his stand and i stood on my stand.
We debated in length about this only.

VERDICT OF VCO- I have listened to what you have said, at this time i can not judge your case. I need time of upto 4 weeks to get back to you about my decision. I can niether reject or approve.

I asked him if i could give him more info with which he can process my file faster.

Vco said i have all info which is necessary, i have to think only.

He then asked me who is with me, i told him that my wife had accompanied me.

He asked me if i would want him to meet her. I told him that it is his call. Then he asked me about her, basic things though. Fianlly he said please call her.

When she came in, he cross verified everything i had told him about her.

He never looked at 300 documents i took with me. So i told him that i need to submit some docs.

He said please do.

I gave him pcc, revised pof, revised ref letters etc.

He accepted my pcc as well.

Final statement by voc - let me take my time. I appreciate how you were forthcoming and how you spoke.
I thanked him and moved out of the office.

Total duration 45 mins.

I can and will all answer any queries by fellow forumites. Pls feel free.

My gut feel- Nothing as such, i l wait.

Regards,

Ratingcrady
Dear All,

With immense pleasure, i am happy to inform you that my interview is cleared and i got my MR, RPRF today.
My consultant is forwarding it any time now.

Special thanks to Ravinder Arora and Gur2010 from this forum for helping me (unlike other people who got interview requests and never replied back)
Regards,

Ratingcrady