NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Goku said:
+1 to you brother for helping everyone around here & that get you to +150. ;)
God bless you Goku, + 1 to you for your support always :)

aashu287

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
8-04-2015
zafrulbd said:
I hope it it will positive need to wait because just now there open after long holiday.
Hey Folks.......urgent advice plz
When I submitted my application , I was not in good terms with my manager so I gave my colleagues reference who also works as a manager.....however, today he got a call from my company HR asking for verification ( about Y did he acknowledge the reference letter as my manager when he is not) He got afraid and denied his acknowledgement ......now tomorrow they may call me regarding this.... I am scared I may lose the job also curious what if the HR sent negative feedback to verification office..... now my question is how do they verify the job details....do they call directly HR or the reference...what could be the consequences ....please help....

canfsw

Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 28-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 26-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 7-May-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015
Med's Done....
14-May-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
aashu287 said:
When I submitted my application , I was not in good terms with my manager so I gave my colleagues reference who also works as a manager.....however, today he got a call from my company HR asking for verification ( about Y did he acknowledge the reference letter as my manager when he is not) He got afraid and denied his acknowledgement ......now tomorrow they may call me regarding this.... I am scared I may lose the job also curious what if the HR sent negative feedback to verification office..... now my question is how do they verify the job details....do they call directly HR or the reference...what could be the consequences ....please help....

I think most of us has given senior colleagues reference because we can't get ref. letter from reporting manager or HR. This holds true in most of the MNC companies in India

how to deal this situation ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
aashu287 said:
Hi, sorry about this incident but VOs sometimes call referees to verify the work history and applicant's responsibilities. They usually call the phone numbers on the company letter used for your reference letter, the numbers in the attached call card or the numbers on your company website. If your referee did not acknowledge that you did the duties stated in your reference letter when he was called or if your HR did not confirm the information given in your reference letter when the VO called them, this could lead to the rejection of your application. VO verifies job information through phone calls and physical visits to the applicants work place. Hope it works out for you.

aashu287

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
8-04-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, sorry about this incident but VOs sometimes call referees to verify the work history and applicant's responsibilities. They usually call the phone numbers on the company letter used for your reference letter, the numbers in the attached call card or the numbers on your company website. If your referee did not acknowledge that you did the duties stated in your reference letter when he was called or if your HR did not confirm the information given in your reference letter when the VO called them, this could lead to the rejection of your application. VO verifies job information through phone calls and physical visits to the applicants work place. Hope it works out for you.
Referre didn't get a call yet but he will surely admit the duties and my roles however he told me tht when hr called him and asked whether I still work with company he said yes ...and said he has given a reference for me ...but at tht time he got scared and denied that he has given a ST ....

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
aashu287 said:
Referre didn't get a call yet but he will surely admit the duties and my roles however he told me tht when hr called him and asked whether I still work with company he said yes ...and said he has given a reference for me ...but at tht time he got scared and denied that he has given a ST ....
Well, there's not much you can do now until you hear from your Visa Office. Just hope for the best, things could work out fine.

nivin

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
Hi,

I've just received an e-mail from the LVO stating that an interview will be required and that they will get back to me once they have determined the date, time and location for the interview. The e-mail is from KKB.

Anyone facing the same situation? How long does it take for LVO to give us a location and date for the interview? Will we need to provide PCCs again even though we've included them in the application?

Thanks.

mastqallandar

Jul 12, 2014
Dear Seniors,

I have a newborn now 2 months, I want to add him to the visa application, filed under Skilled worker class.

My Visa office is London!

I have already received Positive eligibility review from CIC with a notification that my application is forwarded to visa office.
How should I move forward with this?

PLEASE HELP!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mastqallandar said:
Dear Seniors,

I have a newborn now 2 months, I want to add him to the visa application, filed under Skilled worker class.

My Visa office is London!

I have already received Positive eligibility review from CIC with a notification that my application is forwarded to visa office.
How should I move forward with this?

PLEASE HELP!!
Hi, you can update LVO on the birth of your child with a Case Specific Enquiry, use this link, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

Congratulations on the birth of your baby.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
nivin said:
Hi,

I've just received an e-mail from the LVO stating that an interview will be required and that they will get back to me once they have determined the date, time and location for the interview. The e-mail is from KKB.

Anyone facing the same situation? How long does it take for LVO to give us a location and date for the interview? Will we need to provide PCCs again even though we've included them in the application?

Thanks.
Hi, you can get accurate feedback at this thread, go there to ask your question, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-visa-office-t173178.22320.html

aashu287

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
8-04-2015
Pipis Husband said:

Hi seniors, it's been a week now no call from my HR...I am wondering they might have given a positive feedback but worries that I still didn't get MR request ...please advice I have currently 7 years Exp with this company. ..also I have submitted form 16 for till date...what could have happen should I expect this a positive thought and wait for MR medicals?
My second line update was updated on 12th feb 2015...please advice

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
aashu287 said:
Hi seniors, it's been a week now no call from my HR...I am wondering they might have given a positive feedback but worries that I still didn't get MR request ...please advice I have currently 7 years Exp with this company. ..also I have submitted form 16 for till date...what could have happen should I expect this a positive thought and wait for MR medicals?
My second line update was updated on 12th feb 2015...please advice
Your situation is unique especially as your HR has not asked you about the reference letter. The fact that your supervisor denied issuing it is not a good sign. If you have any good friends in your HR, now is the time to ask them what will happen to you. Anyway, you'll have to wait till you get further communication from the VO, no one can tell you when this will be. You may wish to contact your VO by CSE. Patience is key, all the best.

hcdane

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC 01-26-2015
AOR Received.
PER 02-20-2015
managersonline said:
I think that main reasons for calling the interviews are as under;-

1)- CIC/CIO/VO has doubt about candidates
2)- Experience certificate doesn't match with NOC
3)- Random selection of candidates for QA/QC improvement purpose by VO.
Thanks for sharing this George.

Tensie

Feb 26, 2015
Hi, I have recently visited Canada on a temporary visa and I love it. I would like to know how I can apply for permanent status for me and my two children who are living in Jamaica. My son who is nine years old was born in the USA and my daughter who is now 19 was born in Jamaica. We all live in Jamaica. I have a permanent job and two houses in Jamaica. I presently work as an Executive Assistant but I am a trained teacher as well.

Please advise.

Thank you

hcdane

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC 01-26-2015
AOR Received.
PER 02-20-2015
Tensie said:
Hi, I have recently visited Canada on a temporary visa and I love it. I would like to know how I can apply for permanent status for me and my two children who are living in Jamaica. My son who is nine years old was born in the USA and my daughter who is now 19 was born in Jamaica. We all live in Jamaica. I have a permanent job and two houses in Jamaica. I presently work as an Executive Assistant but I am a trained teacher as well.

Please advise.

Thank you

Hi Tensie!
You would have to try to apply on the Express Entry.
visit this site, www.cic.gc.ca.
you may click the immigrate. Then you may read the guide there on how you can apply.
You may try joining other forum threads like express entry on this site.