Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Sarah1791 said:
Hi everybody,
I've applied under FSW2014 and wondering what this interview is basically all about and applies to who? I mean, supposing all the docs in your application are authentic, accurate and with sufficient supporting docs, is it still likely to be called for an interview at some stage during the process? And if yes, is it a big issue? I mean, is there any chances you get rejected following a poor interview??! I got my PER on 14 December and was hoping that the rest of the journey would be pretty downhill, but now it seems there is still one more hill to conquer, right?!
Hi, you may feel that your application is complete and accurate but CIO and the VO reserve the right to call any applicant up for interview just to cross check grey areas in any application. Interviews are rare and the outcome depends on the individual's performance. Background check may also lead to discoveries which the VO will want the applicant to explain. Relax, if your application is okay as you claim, you have nothing to worry about.

A man

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 6-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with pp.
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
juss waiting eagerly to fill up dis column with date
hi ,my file for NOC 3215 received on 17 dec 2014 ..what are the chances for dis to get into cap.and exactly how long the whole process take to complete.is there any other applying under this NOC as i havent seen post related to this NOC.

Seniors kindly reply

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
A man said:
hi ,my file for NOC 3215 received on 17 dec 2014 ..what are the chances for dis to get into cap.and exactly how long the whole process take to complete.is there any other applying under this NOC as i havent seen post related to this NOC.

Seniors kindly reply
Hi, your application will definitely be in cap provided there are no errors or mistakes in your application. If your application is accepted, you will receive feedback in just about 3 months. The process varies from applicant to applicant. For some people, it takes about 7 months, for others, it takes about 1 year. All the best.

A man

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 6-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with pp.
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
juss waiting eagerly to fill up dis column with date
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, your application will definitely be in cap provided there are no errors or mistakes in your application. If your application is accepted, you will receive feedback in just about 3 months. The process varies from applicant to applicant. For some people, it takes about 7 months, for others, it takes about 1 year. All the best.
thnxx for info
and if as my file is received on 17 dec so i guess it it not in the count of recent cic update?? is it

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Please Help!

Which ECA organization is the best ICAS, WES or CES (UT).

Besides BIT (Al-khair University) and MCS (PAF-KIET), I have two qualifications one relate to USA that is FLMI (Fellow Life Management Institute) from LOMA (Life office Management association and other relate to UK ACII (Associate Chartered Insurance Institute) from CII, London, exams of these were conducted in Karachi Pakistan,but the institutes are in USA & UK respectively. I have searched but could not able to find solution on WES & ICAS websites.
Please guide and oblige.

CES(UT) will take 15 weeks and have fees of $226 with $90 delivery charges.
ICAS will take not mentioned and have fees of $200 with $85 delivery charges.
WES will take 20 Business days and have fees of $180 with $85 delivery charges.

Please guide me keeping my above specific situation considered.

I need to know that how & who will evaluate/asses my foreign qualifications that is FLMI & ACII.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mod2014 said:
Please Help!

Which ECA organization is the best ICAS, WES or CES (UT).

Besides BIT (Al-khair University) and MCS (PAF-KIET), I have two qualifications one relate to USA that is FLMI (Fellow Life Management Institute) from LOMA (Life office Management association and other relate to UK ACII (Associate Chartered Insurance Institute) from CII, London, exams of these were conducted in Karachi Pakistan,but the institutes are in USA & UK respectively. I have searched but could not able to find solution on WES & ICAS websites.
Please guide and oblige.

CES(UT) will take 15 weeks and have fees of $226 with $90 delivery charges.
ICAS will take not mentioned and have fees of $200 with $85 delivery charges.
WES will take 20 Business days and have fees of $180 with $85 delivery charges.

Please guide me keeping my above specific situation considered.

I need to know that how & who will evaluate/asses my foreign qualifications that is FLMI & ACII.
Why don't you contact those evaluating agencies directly to see if they will access your qualifications? They are in the best position to help you with your enquiries. Cheers.

igpreet

Dec 16, 2014
Hello, I've submitted my application under NOC 1212 and CIC received on 30th December 2014. At the time of submitting application my NOC was filled around 362. What do you think, what is the probability of I've being selected or getting PER and how long I'll have to wait.!?
I look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.
Regards
Gurpreet

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
igpreet said:
Hello, I've submitted my application under NOC 1212 and CIC received on 30th December 2014. At the time of submitting application my NOC was filled around 362. What do you think, what is the probability of I've being selected or getting PER and how long I'll have to wait.!?
I look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.
Regards
Gurpreet
Hi, you stand a good chance of getting in provided you submitted a complete application without any errors in it. from analysis of our global spreadsheet, CIO is just reviewing applications received in October so have a long wait ahead of you. Probably up till March, though you may be fortunate and hear earlier. All the best.

pm15091984

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 Dec 2014 DD Paid on 04 Feb.
Nomination.....
PER on 28 FEB 2015
AOR Received.
10 April from WVO
Med's Request
SLU on 25th Many Meds on 1st June.
Med's Done....
Meds done on 6th June.
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
14-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-July-2015
LANDED..........
Landing on 19th Aug 2015.
in case if we get Interview call. Then do they call for all applications or only principle applicant for interview ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
pm15091984 said:
in case if we get Interview call. Then do they call for all applications or only principle applicant for interview ?
Hi, it is usually the principal applicant that is subject to interview however, if you are claiming points from your spouse, the spouse may be invited as well though this is extremely rare.

lesde

Jan 10, 2015
After PER?

Hello Experts,
My application was received on June 22, card charged in Oct 15 and PER letter received with UCI number on Oct 22 from CIO. However, I have not heard from the visa office (Delhi) since. I had not submitted my Police clearance with my application, will that be a cause for delay? I understand that this is taking longer than the usual time for me.
Please advice friends if I should take any action like sending email etc.
Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Re: After PER?

lesde said:
Hello Experts,
My application was received on June 22, card charged in Oct 15 and PER letter received with UCI number on Oct 22 from CIO. However, I have not heard from the visa office (Delhi) since. I had not submitted my Police clearance with my application, will that be a cause for delay? I understand that this is taking longer than the usual time for me.
Please advice friends if I should take any action like sending email etc.
Thanks
Hi, not sending PCC is not a cause for delay as VO will request for it when they need it. Your background checks by the VO may be the cause of the delay but you are free to enquire from your VO on the status of your application. Cheers.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statisical Summary of total number of days at the moment it will take to get PR-Visa Based Upon Average Number of Days of each stage in the process (subject to the validity of Data Entered by Participants in this forum,Spreadsheet Date:10th Jan,2015)[size=14pt][size=16pt][/size]

[size=14pt]Days from App. Received-- Till--Fee Encashed Date------->[size=14pt]89
[/size]-Days
Days from Fee Encashed Date?-- Till--PER received date------->[size=14pt]23
[/size]-Days
Days from PER received date?-- Till--AOR by local VO------->[size=14pt]30
[/size]-Days
Days from AOR by local VO?-- Till--Local VO started processing------->[size=14pt]39
[/size]-Days
Days from Local VO started processing?-- Till--Interview date------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Interview date?-- Till--Medical request date------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medical request date?-- Till--Medicals done------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals done?-- Till--Medicals received by VO------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals received by VO?-- Till--RPRF request------->[size=14pt]19
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF request?-- Till--RPRF sent------->[size=14pt]17
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF sent?-- Till--RPRF received------->[size=14pt]13
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF received?-- Till--Passport request------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport request?-- Till--Passport sent------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport sent?-- Till--Decision made------->[size=14pt]14
[/size]-Days
Days from Decision made?-- Till--Visa issued date------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Visa issued date-- Till--Passport returned------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
[size=16pt]Total Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]392
[/size]-Days
[size=14pt]George
Doha,Qatar

bhuvan12

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Bhairahawa, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
File Returned on 6th March 2015
managersonline said:
Statisical Summary of total number of days at the moment it will take to get PR-Visa Based Upon Average Number of Days of each stage in the process (subject to the validity of Data Entered by Participants in this forum,Spreadsheet Date:10th Jan,2015)[size=14pt][size=16pt][/size]

[size=14pt]Days from App. Received-- Till--Fee Encashed Date------->[size=14pt]89
[/size]-Days
Days from Fee Encashed Date?-- Till--PER received date------->[size=14pt]23
[/size]-Days
Days from PER received date?-- Till--AOR by local VO------->[size=14pt]30
[/size]-Days
Days from AOR by local VO?-- Till--Local VO started processing------->[size=14pt]39
[/size]-Days
Days from Local VO started processing?-- Till--Interview date------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Interview date?-- Till--Medical request date------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medical request date?-- Till--Medicals done------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals done?-- Till--Medicals received by VO------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals received by VO?-- Till--RPRF request------->[size=14pt]19
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF request?-- Till--RPRF sent------->[size=14pt]17
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF sent?-- Till--RPRF received------->[size=14pt]13
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF received?-- Till--Passport request------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport request?-- Till--Passport sent------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport sent?-- Till--Decision made------->[size=14pt]14
[/size]-Days
Days from Decision made?-- Till--Visa issued date------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Visa issued date-- Till--Passport returned------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
[size=16pt]Total Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]392
[/size]-Days
[size=14pt]George
Doha,Qatar

Thanks for the information
+1 for it

coolleo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/09/2014
File Transfer...
14/10/2014
Med's Request
13/3/2015
Med's Done....
17/3/2015
Interview........
08/12/2014
Passport Req..
29/05/2015
Hii guys ....I am a PNP applicant and had my interview at ndvo on 8 the December .but I haven't heard from them since then ...they questioned abt my marrige and employment ......i answered both but at the end when I inquired abt the result the lady said they will mail me the next process ....I haven't heard anything from them since then and ecas is also still in process .....I am quite worried because usually they reply abt result in one or two weeks ......pls suggest what shd I do and expect ????? :( :eek: