+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-Arrival Services Email Timeline

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hi friends,

Today my wife received prearrival service mail. Who provises it? Local visa office or IRCC i am confused.

What can i expect after that? Is our processing is at the end.Did i passed the eligibilty requirements.
If some one share his ideas i would be greatfull .

Thanks

JM22

Nov 19, 2017
Hi friends,

Today my wife received prearrival service mail. Who provises it? Local visa office or IRCC i am confused.

What can i expect after that? Is our processing is at the end.Did i passed the eligibilty requirements.
If some one share his ideas i would be greatfull .

Thanks
It means she's eligible to come to canada. The pre arrival letter comes from your local visa office. And you still have to wait because she is still qued for background check/ criminality for further evaluation. Hope for the best patience is the rest..

zaordono

Apr 30, 2018
Baguio
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
File Transfer...
05-02-2018
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
I am with MVO as well.

My application is with a visa officer and queued for background review.

When did you get pre arrival invitation?
I got mine January 27th.
I'm with MVO too! They received my application Feb 6, received my pre-arrival email April 25, scheduled my orientation on June 6 and 7. I couldn't link my account so I can only see my file thru the CAS.

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
It means she's eligible to come to canada. The pre arrival letter comes from your local visa office. And you still have to wait because she is still qued for background check/ criminality for further evaluation. Hope for the best patience is the rest..

Thanks. Is it possible to guess, how long should it take to complete the rest of the procedue

waqas9299

May 4, 2018
Hi, i am from Pakistan i got my interview done on 10th April and received the pre arrival mail by 14th April after that there hasnt been any update by now can anybody guide me how much time does it takes for Pakistani
I was also there on the same day for the interview and I also received the pre arrival on same date did you hear any update after no updates received after it.

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
Hi the IRCC Pre-Arrival Services letter encourages all immigrants who are still outside of Canada to enroll to these funded program. The agencies that delivers the pre-arrival services are also reporting to IRCC if the immigrant has accessed or enrolled to the pre-arrival program. So, I encourage to take advantage of it. IRCC has found out that immigrants who enrolled to pre-arrival has lessen the surprises in general (and are better prepared after arrival). I have been following these pre-arrival services and Settlement Online Pre-Arrival - SOPA is an indepth pre-arrival services because it has free online courses that helps you on your employment needs and you will be working with your facilitator, you will also meet with an intake counsellor on your settlement needs. Register at www.arriveprepared.ca and select your destination province

Reactions: StephanH

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
Hello Guys, Could you please tell me if this is a pre- arrival email? How does it look like ? Thank you.
Dear XXXXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at this office on
20 October 2017.
We have created a file with the application number provided above. You must quote this application
number in any future correspondence.
Processing time
You can find the average processing time for our office for applications in all categories at this address:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp. This will give you an indication of how long it
may take to process your case, once we have received all the required documents. We will not respond to
request for follow up for cases which are within published processing time. However, if your case is
taking longer than the posted processing time, please contact us by e-mail.
Interview
As much as possible, we try to process cases on paper but if an interview is required. you will be notified
one or two months prior to the date of the interview. Please note that an officer has the authority to
request an interview for the principal and/or any accompanying family members.
Interpreters must be arranged in advance for anyone who will be interviewed and who is unable to
communicate well in English, French or Polish. Instructions for the provision of interpreters will be
provided to you prior to your interview appointment.
Let us know
If your circumstances change you have to let us know (see address, fax number and email address below).
More particularly, we want to know about a:

Change in family composition including new born, divorce, marriage etc.;
Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
Change of immigration representative;
Request for withdrawal of your application;
For Skilled workers only: Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved
by Human Resources Development Canada.
Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada
Your application has just been received at visa office and some months will probably pass before you
know the final decision on your application. We nonetheless encourage you to use these months to gather
information on Canada.
One of your first steps should be to begin researching potential employment in Canada. Most occupations
in Canada are not regulated. For those occupations, the employer is responsible for assessing and
recognizing your qualifications.
However, some occupations are regulated and do not permit persons to practice without a license. To
obtain a license to practice a regulated occupation, you must go through an assessment and an acceptance
of your education and professional qualifications by a regulatory body. This assessment will compare
your training, education and experience to Canadian requirements. This assessment will also help
determine whether further training and evaluation may be needed before you acquire a license to practice
your occupation in Canada.
In partnership with Service Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides

information and referrals. You can find more information on the FCRO Web site at:

www.credentials.gc.ca. Clients in Canada can call 1-888-854-1805 or the Service Canada general

enquiries number at 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) for more information. Clients in Canada can also

obtain in-person service at Service Canada Centers.

The Going to Canada Internet site (at www.directioncanada.gc.ca) has important information about living

and working in Canada as well as the “Working in Canada Tool” which will tell you what the current

prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions,

work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession

in Canada.

We trust that this information is helpful.

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

ul. Jana Matejki 1/5

00-481 Warsaw

Poland

Fax: (+48 22) 584 3194

www.canada.pl
Hi, this is a sample of a pre-arrival letter, take note that the logo of IRCC should be present in the letter

UCI: _________________________

Hello, We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada. Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers offer free information to help you with: • Living and working in Canada; • Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada, including language training; and • Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking communities. If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website: canada.ca/pre-arrival-services. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arriv al-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=general When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services are always at no cost to you. You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at cic.gc.ca/publications. Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (Twitter.com/CitImmCanada). Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

rosalijah

Sep 14, 2017
Hi,

I recived Pre-arrival on 17 January and PPR on 26 January, Vo -Bucharest.

Good luck to all!
i received pre arrival today but we havent received any MR. Does it mean we dont need MR since we are employed in Singapore or we hv to wait for MR after Pre arrival?

rosalijah

Sep 14, 2017
We received Pre Arrival letter but we havent get any MR. Does it mean we still need to wait for MR or just wait for DM and PPR? we are currently working overseas

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
47 days since receiving pre arrival services Email and nothing,even BGC isn't applicable,i lost patience seriously Paris VO become so slow ...

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
no interview or no background after pre arrivel or decision made??
In some cases (not all) they continue to do background checks even after the pre-arrival letter. I know of one specific case, that they discovered that the husband of the applicant had been working in Dubai and that information was not disclosed to IRCC, so they got in trouble. I have no idea how they found out but it was after the pre-arrival services letter.

Reactions: happy mattu