+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre 26 june(MI-1) Delay struggle, Lets get united .................

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
my BFD is last February 2011 thats it........by the way as per the visa issuance ... the VO is doing it as per applicant case or as per the month they applied randomly (priority as per the MI), because as i go along this thread i find some applicants who submit their applications in for ex jan 2010 whose processing does not start yet and for those applicants in april for example where processing had begun already

enlighten me please....

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
that is why no one could guess the style of work carried out on MI-1 applications.
many sent inquiries to CHC ND, London, Singapore and got the common replies that they have more number of applications than they can process any given year or they have a priority to follow and it could take 2 or more years to finalize these hanging cases.

rahatx

Jul 7, 2011
I wanted to share my experience with the 'address disappearance' on ecas for the benefit of others.

Initial Application: Nov.30.2009 (Pre-June2010)
VO: Singapore
File transfer to VO: Feb.2010
File started processing: Nov.30.2010
Current ECAS status: 'In process'

On Sep.13.2011, my address disappeared from ECAS. Today, on Sep.19.11 I received Med Req, RPRF Req, Personal Net Worth Statement Req which was dated Sep.14.11

This in my view means: 'Whenever' our address disappears on ECAS, there is a 'very good' chance that our case is going to move ahead (i.e. if we are 'in process' then we move onto 'MED REQ' and if we are on 'med rcvd' then we may just move to Passport req or visa issue)

Hope this sheds light on all the people like me who have been /are waiting eagerly without any specific idea as to where things are going or what to expect next.

I like to thank QORAX for the support and advice, specially about CAIPS, from which I got a clear picture about my case. I had no idea about CAIPS (the way we find out our file status at the VO) until I read QORAX posts and answers to my inquiries.

Therefore, ALLAH is kind and will show us light, if we BELIEVE! Have Faith.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Congrats on getting MR...

rahatx said:
I wanted to share my experience with the 'address disappearance' on ecas for the benefit of others.

On Sep.13.2011, my address disappeared from ECAS. Today, on Sep.19.11 I received Med Req, RPRF Req, Personal Net Worth Statement Req which was dated Sep.14.11

This in my view means: 'Whenever' our address disappears on ECAS, there is a 'very good' chance that our case is going to move ahead (i.e. if we are 'in process' then we move onto 'MED REQ' and if we are on 'med rcvd' then we may just move to Passport req or visa issue)

Hope this sheds light on all the people like me who have been /are waiting eagerly without any specific idea as to where things are going or what to expect next.

I like to thank QORAX for the support and advice, specially about CAIPS, from which I got a clear picture about my case. I had no idea about CAIPS (the way we find out our file status at the VO) until I read QORAX posts and answers to my inquiries.

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
rahatx said:

hi rahatx
I very glad to hear at last your MR. it's big relief and gives you peace of mind.please if you have time tell us how do you know Ecase status.i tried always but the respond is as follow:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
my question is how people can know their Ecase status before the process being started?
Please let me know how i can know?
with regard
gashe

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
i dont believe in sitting with hand on hands ,no matter our ever efforts may reap something or not but we shud not stop struggling ,i remember one of the member sent a well pain illustrated drafted mail to minister's office .i propose to send similar mail to standing committee on immigration + to key MPs .anybody can send suggestion to this committe than why not use this option .......

http://www.parl.gc.ca/CommitteeBusiness/CommitteeContact.aspx?Cmte=CIMM&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=1

http://www.parl.gc.ca/CommitteeBusiness/CommitteeMembership.aspx?Cmte=CIMM&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=1

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
rahatx said:

After receiving MR, what is your update status onward on E-Client.

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
sunnyslietian said:
i dont believe in sitting with hand on hands ,no matter our ever efforts may reap something or not but we shud not stop struggling ,i remember one of the member sent a well pain illustrated drafted mail to minister's office .i propose to send similar mail to standing committee on immigration + to key MPs .anybody can send suggestion to this committe than why not use this option .......

http://www.parl.gc.ca/CommitteeBusiness/CommitteeContact.aspx?Cmte=CIMM&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=1

http://www.parl.gc.ca/CommitteeBusiness/CommitteeMembership.aspx?Cmte=CIMM&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=1
no use. they will do everything according to their own terms and conditions and their own pace.
they did not force us to come to canada. we are desperate to go.

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
hi hiteshand we have the same in process date...is your address in ecas missing?

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
micham said:
hi hiteshand we have the same in process date...is your address in ecas missing?
hi

yes, my address disappeared and appeared back a few weeks back.

shahedts

Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/5/2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
in process from 18april'13
AOR Received.
8/6/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
5/7/2011
Med's Request
14 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
18 Oct 2014
Interview........
28 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
14 Oct 2014 under process in SGVO from 29 oct
VISA ISSUED...
01 Dec 14
hiteshdand said:
hi

yes, my address disappeared and appeared back a few weeks back.
Is there any change in E cas after reappear?

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey ppl, April 2010 aplicant got MR on Sept 13, 2011. Manila VO shows better results so far.
Our turn is on it's way, inshallah!

betsy
Star Member
Ratings: +3
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Manila
NOC Code......: 0631
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: Apr 15, 2010
Doc's Request.: Jun 30, 2010
Nomination.....: none F/Docs Sent: Sep 21, 2010
AOR Received.: Sep 28, 2010
IELTS Request: done-Jun 5,2010-sent w/ F.docs
File Transfer...: July 6'10
Med's Request: Sept.13, 2011

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Philippians have more acceptance in Canadian society.
They are good in English, honest, hard working.

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
jnathan said:
Philippians have more acceptance in Canadian society.
They are good in English, honest, hard working.

besides, manilla VO is one of the fastest...could be the faster office on the globe

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 & 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
sunnyslietian said:

I wrote the following mail to the Hon'ble Immigration Minister Canada

The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Dear Honorable Minister,

I am writing this mail on my and on behalf of numerous applicants who have applied for immigration under your Ministerial Instruction 1 (MI-1)
My e-cas status for permanent resident under FSW1 is showing received by new Delhi visa office pending review. My application was received by CIO on 3 may, 2010 and I submitted my full application and supporting documents on 9 November, 2010 to new Delhi visa office. I got acknowledgment letter of receipt of my complete application package from New Delhi visa office dated 18 January, 2011 along with receipt of payment for landing fees too. New Delhi visa office instructs me to contact them directly if I didn't hear from them in 3 months after submission of my full application package and the processing time of 8 months to finalize my application.
It is surprising to observe that those who applied postjune2010 under ministerial instruction 2 got their medical and passport request by New Delhi visa office earlier than me though they have applied after me.

CANADA IS KNOWN FOR ITS FAIR PRACTICES, I AM NO WHERE ASKING FOR MY APPLICATION TO BE PROCESSED FASTER THAN OTHERS, All I seek is for the immigration authorities to stick as close to the timelines as was promised by them based on which good faith thousands of people like me have reposed there trust on the Canada Immigration department and have applied investing considerable time, efforts and money on the application process.

I understand that thousands of applications have yet to get decisions for permanent resident programme under FSW, but I do not understand as to why is the CIO than accepting new applications if there are already a lot of applications pending review.

Kindly look into the same as this might be just a file for the immigration department but each file is actually a LIFE for someone.

I hope to get a just and fast response/resolution from your department not only for me but all of us applicants.

Thanks & Regards,

XXXXX

New Delhi Visa Office