+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre 26 june(MI-1) Delay struggle, Lets get united .................

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
There are good chances of the entire backlog being winded up till 2013! provided the Cap limit does not increase and Visa Quotas do not decrease.

jnathan said:
canadaforall,

NO, They dont have that many applications on their hands to pull the processing time to 4-5 yrs.
they will take no more than 1.5 year from now on. they are currently showing some respect to their voters wishes and soon Canada would find many of their crucial jobs vacant and they'd start issuing more PR visas than now.

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
jnathan said:
canadaforall,

NO, They dont have that many applications on their hands to pull the processing time to 4-5 yrs.
they will take no more than 1.5 year from now on. they are currently showing some respect to their voters wishes and soon Canada would find many of their crucial jobs vacant and they'd start issuing more PR visas than now.
Please can you post the link for the source of this info?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
MSMirza,

The whole thing is revolving around two things : "Shortage of MONEY" and Recession. and these two things resulting in Less Creation of jobs than expected. During 2003-2008 the world has seen a boom of Fresh Graduates and they all ended up with 4-5 years of working experience in 2009-2010, before and during which the CIC had open application policy ( no cap). hundreds of thousands of applicants applied and created a backlog from 2008-2010. All these things compelled CIC to impose priority on applicants based on PoF ( but this surprises me that they are not satisfied with Higher Pof from people where at the same time they are issuing PR viass to people who showed less PoF expl: 12,000 for 2 persons). The backlog should be cleared by 2013 as you said, I'd be looking forward to MI-4 in June or some say its gonna be in December 2011.

Adufe,

watch both parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP8HYEpzcb4

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jnathan said:
canadaforall,

They have all the decisions to make. I have nothing to say. I am just happy i did not allow my funds to be sitting in my account for nothing. I invested it some where.

When they say 2 years or more , or more means they can add others years after . That is my own opinion.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
I do agree on the first part but i honestly fail to understand your explanation on prioritizing applicants on PoF basis! but i suppose other than PoF, factors such as Language skills etc have also been a strong determining factor on success rates! The current Cap does reflect their intentions of getting rid of the backlog and the only way to speed this process up more is to increase the number of Visas per year for FSW applicants.

In their designated survey, i did opt for an increase in Visa Quota for FSW applicants, i hope others did the same.

jnathan said:
MSMirza,

The whole thing is revolving around two things : "Shortage of MONEY" and Recession. and these two things resulting in Less Creation of jobs than expected. During 2003-2008 the world has seen a boom of Fresh Graduates and they all ended up with 4-5 years of working experience in 2009-2010, before and during which the CIC had open application policy ( no cap). hundreds of thousands of applicants applied and created a backlog from 2008-2010. All these things compelled CIC to impose priority on applicants based on PoF ( but this surprises me that they are not satisfied with Higher Pof from people where at the same time they are issuing PR viass to people who showed less PoF expl: 12,000 for 2 persons). The backlog should be cleared by 2013 as you said, I'd be looking forward to MI-4 in June or some say its gonna be in December 2011.

Adufe,

watch both parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP8HYEpzcb4

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
Hello everybody,

My address has been disappeared since 27 th Aug.
Is there anybody with so long address disappearance?
Could you predict what is going on?
Your invaluable comment would be appreciated.

Dear experienced fellow, please give some light on this issue.

Best Regards

muk

adubey

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
MSMirza said:
There are good chances of the entire backlog being winded up till 2013! provided the Cap limit does not increase and Visa Quotas do not decrease.
I have seen both parts however I did not hear any action plan from Jason on filling up the entire backlog in 2013. As a matter of fact if you look at the stats posted on CIC site you will see that mathematically it will take them somewhere around 6-8 yrs to clear all of the backlog provided no new backlog creeps in ie no MI-3 or MI-5 backlogs in the system going forward.

No place on CIC or his interviews talks about action plan on how they are going to close these backlogs. The very fact that each VO is behaving as a different arm and working independently shows how dis-integrated their immigration policies are. Buffalo applicants can vouch on the fact that they send out official communication that status in e-CAS should not be relied on and in the same breath they also dont want you to email every now and then to ask the status.. irony is that they rue it as a reason for lesser bandwidth with the VO Officers as they have to respond to all the email queries. It is not in black and white whether they are going by AOR1 order or AOR2 or is it based on overall score or if various NOC codes (not part of MI-3) are being handled as different queues or if VOs are going to follow a standard operating procedure..

One good thing though Jason mentions is to send him feedback which I would urge each and every one of you to start writing to him so that his office comes to know about the frustration the MI-1 applicants feel (which was created by his party and not by previous govt as he has blamed in his interview) and some of the suggestions for improvement.

sunny7070

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
12-08-2010
IELTS Request
DONE
File Transfer...
DONE
adubey said:
I have seen both parts however I did not hear any action plan from Jason on filling up the entire backlog in 2013. As a matter of fact if you look at the stats posted on CIC site you will see that mathematically it will take them somewhere around 6-8 yrs to clear all of the backlog provided no new backlog creeps in ie no MI-3 or MI-5 backlogs in the system going forward.

No place on CIC or his interviews talks about action plan on how they are going to close these backlogs. The very fact that each VO is behaving as a different arm and working independently shows how dis-integrated their immigration policies are. Buffalo applicants can vouch on the fact that they send out official communication that status in e-CAS should not be relied on and in the same breath they also dont want you to email every now and then to ask the status.. irony is that they rue it as a reason for lesser bandwidth with the VO Officers as they have to respond to all the email queries. It is not in black and white whether they are going by AOR1 order or AOR2 or is it based on overall score or if various NOC codes (not part of MI-3) are being handled as different queues or if VOs are going to follow a standard operating procedure..

One good thing though Jason mentions is to send him feedback which I would urge each and every one of you to start writing to him so that his office comes to know about the frustration the MI-1 applicants feel (which was created by his party and not by previous govt as he has blamed in his interview) and some of the suggestions for improvement.

Shall we collectively forward one letter ???

Half of FSW Applications are Returned
Randy Orr was pleased to announce on Friday, September 16th, to CAPIC that the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia received 34,000 applications in the last fiscal year and returned 17,000 because one of his five anonymous gnomes, after spending 1.6 hours on average per file, succeeded in finding something amiss, thereby allowing him/her to bounce the application. Because CIC takes two months before "reviewing" a file and returns FSW applications by snail mail, this policy of bouncing as many applications as possible means that many qualified applicants will find the cap reached even before their bounced application reaches them.

Examples of reasons these anonymous gnomes used to bounce applications are: the level of completed education was not stated for the applicant's three- and five-year-olds; and the category ticked was "family", as opposed to "economic". So, when you apply, (a) do not make even the pettiest of mistakes and (b) provide a Canadian mailing address so that it does not take many more months before your application reaches you.

Any victim of such maliciousness who, as a result, was unable to be processed because the quota had been filed before the application could be resubmitted should consider seeking the Federal Court's intervention. No act of Parliament authorizes churning applications in order to assure that there is always another file to peer at for 1.6 hours and, thus, to avoid being laid off owing to lack of work.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
coz they got more applications than they could process in the next 2-3 yrs.
they have followed this same technique a few years ago and now applying it pretty hard.
Good for backlogs.

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
hi jnathan as per your timeline visa should be completed by january or february 2011 right if the 20 month period will take place

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
My CAIPS indicates that my MR has been stopped for no reason whatsoever.
I am sure that quota was reached for 2011 and they didnt choose me as priority in my Category.
Those timelines are bull-sh-it. they have no bindings to meet that deadline.

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
hi jnathan can you share the details in your CAIPS if you dont mind...i also receive my caips last week but nothing is there yet though im hoping they are working on my file now as my address in ecas is missing for almost two weeks now.

previously when my address disappears my status change in IN PROCESS though still rbvo inside.

in IMM1017S in caips it shows the date of my 2nd aor.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
my Selection Decision is positive and my BF'd date was in Last April. when's your's?
I will re order caips in January 2012.
I was told to provide additional docs, provided , and then no correspondence since then.