Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
PPR1 and 2 : 26th September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Application started processing on July 10th.
Decision made came on 22th July.

No change after that! I don't know what's going on

Mahdieh_T

Jul 23, 2019

Same as me :(
Probably you will receive a letter to pickup you PR card at a local CIC soon. Please let us know once you get the letter.

mu3id

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
15th June 2012
File Transfer...
15th June 2012
Med's Request
8th December 2013
Med's Done....
12th December 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Same as me :(
Probably you will receive a letter to pickup you PR card at a local CIC soon. Please let us know once you get the letter.
Did you get the letter yet

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

Were you absent a lot in last 5 years?
How many days were you present in Canada in last 5 years?

mu3id

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
15th June 2012
File Transfer...
15th June 2012
Med's Request
8th December 2013
Med's Done....
12th December 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Were you absent a lot in last 5 years?
How many days were you present in Canada in last 5 years?
I was with my Canadian spouse outside of Canada for a while . In principle, the residency is met since time outside Canada with Canadian spouse is counted

Lilypads2015

Jul 14, 2019
Hi all,

I submitted my application almost 2 weeks ago and still have received no confirmation email. Do they always send and email confirmation?

Mahdieh_T

Jul 23, 2019
I was with my Canadian spouse outside of Canada for a while . In principle, the residency is met since time outside Canada with Canadian spouse is counted
Many like your situation have been asked to pickup the PR card at a local office instead of sending it by mail. Call IRCC and ask them your status.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Hi all,

I submitted my application almost 2 weeks ago and still have received no confirmation email. Do they always send and email confirmation?
You should have got that mail till now. When did they receive your application ? Can you track that? My application was received on 17th July and they sent me confirmation of 24th July. Two weeks seems on bit higher side.

Lilypads2015

Jul 14, 2019
I’m out of the country. I Have a family member travelling in 2 weeks and hoping they will be able to bring it for me. I sent my application my express mail and it was to be received by the 19th, however I left my receipt back home in Canada and haven’t been able to confirm it’s arrival. I’m getting a bit nervous since I haven’t received any confirmation

Mahdieh_T

Jul 23, 2019
I’m out of the country. I Have a family member travelling in 2 weeks and hoping they will be able to bring it for me. I sent my application my express mail and it was to be received by the 19th, however I left my receipt back home in Canada and haven’t been able to confirm it’s arrival. I’m getting a bit nervous since I haven’t received any confirmation
Have you been abroad a lot in the 5 years ? Have you met the residency obligation (730)?

Lilypads2015

Jul 14, 2019
Have you been abroad a lot in the 5 years ? Have you met the residency obligation (730)?

Only about 60 days outside of Canada. I did submit my flight information. I had applied in July but my application was incomplete. when they received my application the second time they would have seen that I’m am no longer in the country. Do you think my application will not be processed because they will know I am not in Canada. I had ve family travelling here in two weeks and am hoping it will be processed in time for them to bring it to me. I really don’t want to send my passport over to France from Portugal for the pr travel document...especially if it’s processed and received in the next two weeks. But by next week I will have to decide what to do. I’m here for another 4 weeks.

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
Hello Folks,

We applied for PR Card renewal for my wife the mail was received on July 31st, 2019. Still no update on IRCC website.

I just forgot to mention on 7 day trip to States in the applicaion. It would not effect the PR elgibility. However, I wonder what implication this mistake could have on processing time of this application. Should I inform IRCC ahead of time?

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Only about 60 days outside of Canada. I did submit my flight information. I had applied in July but my application was incomplete. when they received my application the second time they would have seen that I’m am no longer in the country. Do you think my application will not be processed because they will know I am not in Canada. I had ve family travelling here in two weeks and am hoping it will be processed in time for them to bring it to me. I really don’t want to send my passport over to France from Portugal for the pr travel document...especially if it’s processed and received in the next two weeks. But by next week I will have to decide what to do. I’m here for another 4 weeks.
Once they receive the application, it doesn't matter if you are in or out of the country. They processed my first PR card when I was away and later they processed the PR cards for my family as well when they were back in Pakistan. Even we sent them the pictures directly from Pakistan.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Members,

I have received the PR on Friday. My time line was :

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 17, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 24, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 24, 2019.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on July 29, 2019.
I was in Canada for 762 Days only in last five years. And the myth is broken that if I some one is really close to 730 days presence in Canada then they send it for second review. They don't send for second review if you provide the proper supporting documents like Boarding passes etc to show the entry and exit from Canada.