+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRC (Permanent Resident Card) Renewal Timeline 2019

PurelyCanadian

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Hi Guys
I did not see any updates on ecas today too ? Anybody else has any updates? It seems process has became really slow.

manu.m

Sep 7, 2018
Application - Family (Adult + Child)
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 22, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 27, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on August 27, 2019.
  4. Decision Made August 27/28, 2019

isquare

Dec 11, 2013
yes I was able to reach an agent and she couldn't find any issue on my file and she informed me that if there's an issue it should show .. and she sent an email to my case officer for an update but she told me from 2 to 4 weeks for a reply.. hopefully to get my PR before that time :(
Any updates for you?
I called today too and they told me the same thing. o_O

SANGLSO

Aug 28, 2019
I am on the same boat, my timeline is:

Applied: Aug 12, 2019
AOR: Aug 19, 2019
In Process: Since Aug 19, 2019

I also called CIC agent today and she said all looks good.... and progressing..... but she said she can't predict any expected date of completion.:(

I was away from Canada for total 824 days in last 5 years.

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
Any updates for you?
I called today too and they told me the same thing. o_O
Still nothing for me till the moment.. I have a feeling that we are all with the same officer .. I will let you know once heard anything last update
we started processing on Aug 12th

please for all the ones on the same boat kindly share if you got any update..

thanks .. wish best of luck for all

Reactions: jemapena1

jemapena1

Aug 22, 2019
I just checked mine and nothing!!
Min arrived August 9, begin processing on the 15. I am getting very worried. I wonder why others are getting theirs in a day.
I will let you guys know if there are any updates on my end,

Reactions: DR-DARKMAN

PurelyCanadian

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Hi Guys
No updates from me either. I don't know why we are lagging behind. I hope we get by tomorrow some updates.
I can't call as I am at work for full day.

PurelyCanadian

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Yours is a PR card or citizen application?

I just noticed that it says test and oath ceremony
I also have citizenship application in process and my pr card is expiring so I applied to renew it.
Edit
Also, I have more than 1500+ days and working with single company since all this days.

Reactions: jemapena1

PurelyCanadian

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Hi @dpenabill
Can you please tell us what is the general procedure for the PR card renewal.? As our timeline is beyond average timeframe and my application is very straight forward but still some people are getting the approval within a day and some of us are going beyond the timeline.
As my other called (though I did not have chance to call because of my work schedule) they get the answer that everything looks fine and progressing...
@dpenabill pls give us the general idea of the process that may help us to calm our nerves.
Especially by seeing others getting approval in just a single day.