+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRC (Permanent Resident Card) Renewal Timeline 2019

inner

Aug 23, 2019
nothing yet!.. still in process. I tried calling on Friday but couldn't talk to an agent.
yea i’m getting a little worried. I have no idea if mine got rejected or if i did somethint wrong on my application or if i’m missing some requirements

jemapena1

Aug 22, 2019
yea nothing changed, still in process. I don’t think they work weekends anywahs so i’ll check tomorrow evening. What about you?
it is also weird because on Friday the automated system said that they have not started processing applications received after July 31,
, but the website says that my application was recived on the 9th of august they began processing on the 15.

jemapena1

Aug 22, 2019
yea i’m getting a little worried. I have no idea if mine got rejected or if i did somethint wrong on my application or if i’m missing some requirements
same here! I meet the residency requirements no problem but I am afraid I might have missed a document or something,

PurelyCanadian

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
@inner , @jemapena1
Did you guys applied as a single or family ?
In my case, I have more than 1500+ days.
I just saw a timeline for one of the member in forum that card dispatched in 2 days... thats amazing and lucky he/she
Anybody tried calling ?

jemapena1

Aug 22, 2019
Still nothing for me. I am in process since the 15 of august. Mine is a single application because I lost my pr card.

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
still nothing for me as well, snd on phone calling no update just in process since Aug 12th and they submitted request for update but it will take up to 4 weeks to receive a reply!

jemapena1

Aug 22, 2019
still nothing for me as well, snd on phone calling no update just in process since Aug 12th and they submitted request for update but it will take up to 4 weeks to receive a reply!
That is crazy! by then you will have the PR card! were you able to talk to an agent?

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
That is crazy! by then you will have the PR card! were you able to talk to an agent?
yes I was able to reach an agent and she couldn't find any issue on my file and she informed me that if there's an issue it should show .. and she sent an email to my case officer for an update but she told me from 2 to 4 weeks for a reply.. hopefully to get my PR before that time :(

jemapena1

Aug 22, 2019
yes I was able to reach an agent and she couldn't find any issue on my file and she informed me that if there's an issue it should show .. and she sent an email to my case officer for an update but she told me from 2 to 4 weeks for a reply.. hopefully to get my PR before that time :(
I hope we both do!. I dont know what I am going to do if my Pr does not arrive!. I leave on the 11 and getting a PTRD is a nightmare