+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR renewal help!

Muf53

Jun 23, 2021
some people have been waiting over a year for pickup. I am still yet to be contacted as well. Waiting since March.
Since March 2021?
Yes there could be people waiting for a year , but are there also people who are getting appointments and pickup quick? I mean it could differ cases to cases?

zaid9199

Sep 28, 2020
Since March 2021?
Yes there could be people waiting for a year , but are there also people who are getting appointments and pickup quick? I mean it could differ cases to cases?
March 2021. Yes, cases could differ of course but I still haven’t seen anyone receive an appointment on this forum.

chella99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2007
Dear All,
A close friend of mine has got a letter in response to his application for PRTD. The response is a negative one denying the PRTD, due to non-fulfillment of residency obligation. The letter also referred to the provision for an appeal within 60 days of the date of the letter.

Since this a a complicated matter, can you suggest a lawyer who can assist with the appeal in Toronto ?

Thanks

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
A close friend of mine has got a letter in response to his application for PRTD. The response is a negative one denying the PRTD, due to non-fulfillment of residency obligation. The letter also referred to the provision for an appeal within 60 days of the date of the letter.

Since this a a complicated matter, can you suggest a lawyer who can assist with the appeal in Toronto ?

Thanks
Reach out to the law firm that generously provides these free forums. You can find their contact numbers at the top of the main page. They are base in Montreal but may still be able to help your friend.

Does your friend have any true H&C grounds for which to appeal the decision?

Good luck!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Dear All,

Thanks
I only have this to add: note that your friend does not need a lawyer to FILE the appeal (read the instructions), and it really must be done in advance of the date shown. Don't wait to file the appeal, in other words.