+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal H&C Grounds

Lydialrm

Mar 11, 2024
Has he met his RO? If not, is he currently in Canada and was he reported when he entered Canada? If not how many days has he spent in Canada during the last 5 years?
He is in Canada and it’s been 7 years now and never left the country. yes, it’s reported when he enters. Only the problem is all his documents are expired and, since he doesn’t have to show 2 pieces of ID valid. How can he renew the pr card?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
He is in Canada and it’s been 7 years now and never left the country. yes, it’s reported when he enters. Only the problem is all his documents are expired and, since he doesn’t have to show 2 pieces of ID valid. How can he renew the pr card?
Just clarifying he is in Canada and has been in Canada for the past 7 years without leaving? If he has been in Canada how was he reported?

Lydialrm

Mar 11, 2024
He has lived in Canada for 7 years without leaving the country. He is under the father's sponsor.
My question is how he can able to renew pr card since all the government ID is expired.

Lydialrm

Mar 11, 2024
He forgets to renew and after his ID is experienced he notices. Which is already late. So now I need help, how does he able to renew? With a lawyer or any idea. Need help

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
hi,

I need your help. I have received letter from IRCC in order to pick UP PR renewal card on coming week. The following details ARE mentioned in the letter either its standard format OR it depends case to case. Please do clear my concerns.

"YOU MAY BE ASKED QUESTION IN RELATION TO YOUR RESIDENCY SO THE OFFICER MAY DETERMINE WHATHER TO ISSUE YOU A PR CARD VALID FOR 05 YEARS OR A VALID FOR 01 YEAR"

However, as far as I know, the card has already been prepared confirmed by helpline then why they mentioned the above.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi,

I need your help. I have received letter from IRCC in order to pick UP PR renewal card on coming week. The following details ARE mentioned in the letter either its standard format OR it depends case to case. Please do clear my concerns.

"YOU MAY BE ASKED QUESTION IN RELATION TO YOUR RESIDENCY SO THE OFFICER MAY DETERMINE WHATHER TO ISSUE YOU A PR CARD VALID FOR 05 YEARS OR A VALID FOR 01 YEAR"

However, as far as I know, the card has already been prepared confirmed by helpline then why they mentioned the above.
Stop posting the same question over and over again

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
hi,

You’ve posted this NINE times .
Repeat NINE times

chill out