+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR renewal - application not in system

ashs

Nov 20, 2018
Hamilton, Ontario
Hey awesome thanks. that worked :)

one more question, if the marital status after first PR card, do I have to send the proof for changed status for renewal? I did not. Am cencerned if that will delay the process. My card is expiring first week or march and I want to travel end of March for work. Wondering what will happen. My application was recived on 9th of October as per the courier.
well i am not an expert. but they always ask you to send updates as soon as the status, name or address gets changed. so you should send that document to them. you can check their website or send an email directly to them asking how to submit the document online.

Rohinisiva

Dec 3, 2018
well i am not an expert. but they always ask you to send updates as soon as the status, name or address gets changed. so you should send that document to them. you can check their website or send an email directly to them asking how to submit the document online.
Alright, thanks that helps. I will do that. Thanks for the quick response btw. I realsed that I should have attached the document after mailing them :(

EU_2010

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
landed Mar 2014
Hi,
My application for PR card renewal was sent in October. Today I received an email confirming that it was received end of October. I understand they have started processing now, will hopefully know more in a month or two.
Early November applicants, you should get your confirmation of receipt email soon.

leazy

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 1st 2014
Nomination.....
January 8th 2014
AOR Received.
March 6th 2014
IELTS Request
n/r
File Transfer...
March 6th 2014
Med's Request
March 6th 2014
Med's Done....
April 2nd 2014
LANDED..........
In Canada since 01/2012
Can anyone whose PR card application has shown “in process” tell me how long it took for it to change to “approved”? Just a few days or longer? Just wondering the timeline between them starting to process/approving/receiving in mail. Thank you!

leazy

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 1st 2014
Nomination.....
January 8th 2014
AOR Received.
March 6th 2014
IELTS Request
n/r
File Transfer...
March 6th 2014
Med's Request
March 6th 2014
Med's Done....
April 2nd 2014
LANDED..........
In Canada since 01/2012

ashs

Nov 20, 2018
Hamilton, Ontario
Can anyone whose PR card application has shown “in process” tell me how long it took for it to change to “approved”? Just a few days or longer? Just wondering the timeline between them starting to process/approving/receiving in mail. Thank you!
different cases had different timeline. cant say anything for sure. mine is still i process

EU_2010

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
landed Mar 2014
Mine was very quick. Application received end of October. Email confirming to start processing received mid December. Just arrived back in Canada and the new card was already in the mail. In terms of providing information on trips abroad/days of residence inside of Canada, I used a print out of the citizenship calculator.
Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

ashs

Nov 20, 2018
Hamilton, Ontario
hi. My PR renewal application was received on 3rd Dec, and cic started processing on same day.
I asked for updated on my application using e-form and the reply came in:

We have verified your file and noticed that it was referred to the local office for further assessment, causing a delay in the processing of your application.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we invite you to verify the status of your application using the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool.

Is it something to worry about?