+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR renewal - application not in system

ashs

Nov 20, 2018
Hamilton, Ontario
Hi,

I have a question regarding my PR renewal application. I submitted my application via courier and it was received by someone on 7th Oct. Till now i have not received anything info. i submitted web form and asked about my application if it was received. The agent replied that it is not in our system. Is this normal? actually due to mailing or courier service strikes i am worried.

Please suggest.

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
Hi,

I have a question regarding my PR renewal application. I submitted my application via courier and it was received by someone on 7th Oct. Till now i have not received anything info. i submitted web form and asked about my application if it was received. The agent replied that it is not in our system. Is this normal? actually due to mailing or courier service strikes i am worried.

Please suggest.
Hi .. this is normal .. wait for atleast 60 -80 days to get ur pr cards in the mail

kalpaca

Jan 24, 2013
Take my case as example, they received the package on Aug 22 but they acknowledged the content on Nov 1.
Be patient.

ashs

Nov 20, 2018
Hamilton, Ontario
also what web form did you use to submit?
i simply filled the form from the website the normal one. my application was sent via courier on october 4 and the courier company confirmed receipt the next day. yesterday cic emailed themself that on 3rd december they received my application and started processing

Rohinisiva

Dec 3, 2018
i simply filled the form from the website the normal one. my application was sent via courier on october 4 and the courier company confirmed receipt the next day. yesterday cic emailed themself that on 3rd december they received my application and started processing
thanks for quick reply.

I'm getting this error
The form could not be submitted because 2 errors were found.
I dont have either of the two.

using this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Hi,

Please suggest.
My wife has applied for her PR card renewal aswell. Application received on Oct 10,2018 . Got the same reply after submitting the web form last week "application not is system". She was told the following reply :-

"We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is not available in the system yet.

If it was received after September 5, 2018, rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before that date."

This reply was received 4 days ago.

I guess still have to wait before the 90 days pass. Will keep you posted if anything changes.

ashs

Nov 20, 2018
Hamilton, Ontario
Reactions: Rohinisiva

ashs

Nov 20, 2018
Hamilton, Ontario
My wife has applied for her PR card renewal aswell. Application received on Oct 10,2018 . Got the same reply after submitting the web form last week "application not is system". She was told the following reply :-

"We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is not available in the system yet.

If it was received after September 5, 2018, rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before that date."

This reply was received 4 days ago.

I guess still have to wait before the 90 days pass. Will keep you posted if anything changes.
she will get and email and a reply anytime soon. my best wishes for her.

Rohinisiva

Dec 3, 2018
client id is a 8 digit number (all numbers) mentioned on your PR card on the front side.
Hey awesome thanks. that worked :)

one more question, if the marital status after first PR card, do I have to send the proof for changed status for renewal? I did not. Am cencerned if that will delay the process. My card is expiring first week or march and I want to travel end of March for work. Wondering what will happen. My application was recived on 9th of October as per the courier.