+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR rejected - NOC skill not matched

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
You will only need the visa extension if you plan on travelling. You will need the visa to re- enter Canada. If you do not plan on travelling then you do not need to renew or extend your visa
OK. Great.. Thank you so much for answering my questions.

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
No problem
Hi, I have another question. The first time when I applied for PR, they asked me for RCMP. I got it and submitted it. This time when I apply Can I submit this RCMP certificate? I dont want them to waste time for this. It is valid till December. Also, Do I need to provide any explanation for this second attempt?

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hi, I have another question. The first time when I applied for PR, they asked me for RCMP. I got it and submitted it. This time when I apply Can I submit this RCMP certificate? I dont want them to waste time for this. It is valid till December. Also, Do I need to provide any explanation for this second attempt?
You can use it to apply for now but I will also suggest you get a new copy and update your file since it might expire before a visa office gets to look at your file. Its good to do it and update it because if you wait for the visa to request it, it will an extra 2-3weeks to your processing time

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
You can use it to apply for now but I will also suggest you get a new copy and update your file since it might expire before a visa office gets to look at your file. Its good to do it and update it because if you wait for the visa to request it, it will an extra 2-3weeks to your processing time
Ok. I will do that. I will update my profile after I receive the new RCMP. Thank you.
Also, While I submit my documents, should I give any letter of explanation as to why my first attempt got rejected? In the application I did mention I have applied before for EE. I was wondering if I should give any explanation as additional?

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi,
Should I give any letter of explanation when I upload my old RCMP doc? I will update it once I get the new one. Should I provide any explanation? If so what should I say?

gbengakesh

Oct 18, 2016
Be calm just make sure you get the Noc code right this time. You should have researched the noc code very well because am surprised how you did not know any noc code that starts with 0 is a managerial role and your role clearly is not a manager role.

My advice will be to look at noc code A or B for your job industry. More specifically noc B roles cos those are easily to claim for job descriptions.

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Be calm just make sure you get the Noc code right this time. You should have researched the noc code very well because am surprised how you did not know any noc code that starts with 0 is a managerial role and your role clearly is not a manager role.

My advice will be to look at noc code A or B for your job industry. More specifically noc B roles cos those are easily to claim for job descriptions.
Yes. I have made it sure this time. I made a huge mistake the last time of not checking properly. I blindly went with what my friends told me. This time I have matched my job and duties with NOC B. I just submitted my PR application with all the docs. I hope it goes well this time.

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
If your passport number will not change after renewal, then you can go ahead an create a profile. Or you can still create the profile and call cic to update your new passport number when you get it. But make sure you renew your passport before you apply for the BOWP before because cic will not issue you a work permit beyond the validity of your passport
Hi, I got my new passport and then applied for PR. Now I am trying to apply for BOWP. The country code is IND however the place of issue is Toronto...In the application IMM5710e.. The passport details, country or territory of issue.. should it be CAN or IND?

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hi, I got my new passport and then applied for PR. Now I am trying to apply for BOWP. The country code is IND however the place of issue is Toronto...In the application IMM5710e.. The passport details, country or territory of issue.. should it be CAN or IND?
Country or territory of Issue will be IND. If it says place of Issue then it will be Toronto

Reactions: shaizeik

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Country or territory of Issue will be IND. If it says place of Issue then it will be Toronto
Hi,
I submitted my PR application 2 weeks back. I just happened to recieve my RCMP certificate. I am not able to upload the new doc. Is there any way I can upload this? The RCMP doc I had already submitted with the PR application is expiring next month. What can I do?

Star Member
May 2, 2015

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019

jyothis890

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Hi
I am in the same situation, did you got any update regarding your pr application. Even I was a sales Coordinator for a production company( pipes and fittings wholsale trade) in middle east, but I really don't know which noc code I have to choose.