+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR rejected - NOC skill not matched

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Can you show me the job duties u applied with before
I applied under 0601 NOC.. When I applied I was doing little bit sales in my job.. So I tried to match this code with the following duties.
My role was "Sales Administrator"

· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing cross functional teams.

· Establishing relationships with customers, planning and developing sales concepts and solutions, and handling issues related to direct sales.

· Managing multiple projects from sales orders to production and delivery to the customers.

· Monitor market changes and create weekly reports for higher management.

· Oversee sales orders, shipment details and schedules using Dynamics NAV to make sure the whole process is executed as per requirements.

· Monitoring productions to identify areas of improvement, meeting targeted quantities and their deadlines.

Star Member
May 2, 2015
I applied under 0601 NOC.. When I applied I was doing little bit sales in my job.. So I tried to match this code with the following duties.
My role was "Sales Administrator"

· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing cross functional teams.

· Establishing relationships with customers, planning and developing sales concepts and solutions, and handling issues related to direct sales.

· Managing multiple projects from sales orders to production and delivery to the customers.

· Monitor market changes and create weekly reports for higher management.

· Oversee sales orders, shipment details and schedules using Dynamics NAV to make sure the whole process is executed as per requirements.

· Monitoring productions to identify areas of improvement, meeting targeted quantities and their deadlines.
Whats the nature of job, is it production or how is it like? Because VO do google search to know the nature of the job. Nature of job should match NOC as well

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Yes. Production. Food industry.
Ok good I think 1215 matches the duties you listed. You should go with that. I will also suggest you go to the search button on this forum to look at what others who applied under 1215 posted. That will give you a bigger picture of the whole thing

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Whats the nature of job, is it production or how is it like? Because VO do google search to know the nature of the job. Nature of job should match NOC as well
I would like to ask you another question. Do I need to see a lawyer for this or is my situation pretty much straight forward? My friends keep telling me to see a lawyer and get free consultation.

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Ok good I think 1215 matches the duties you listed. You should go with that. I will also suggest you go to the search button on this forum to look at what others who applied under 1215 posted. That will give you a bigger picture of the whole thing
I did a search on this code. Almost all of them are purely logistics whereas mine has a little bit of others in it as well.

Star Member
May 2, 2015
I would like to ask you another question. Do I need to see a lawyer for this or is my situation pretty much straight forward? My friends keep telling me to see a lawyer and get free consultation.
Consulting a lawyer is a good idea if you can afford it. But trust me there are lots of people on this forum who are willing to help clarify things if you are in doubt. This forum helped me a lot through my process. Don’t hesitate to post when you need help. And always seek multiple opinions before deciding. Lots of experienced people on here ready to help free of charge. Hope this helps.

Reactions: shaizeik

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Consulting a lawyer is a good idea if you can afford it. But trust me there are lots of people on this forum who are willing to help clarify things if you are in doubt. This forum helped me a lot through my process. Don’t hesitate to post when you need help. And always seek multiple opinions before deciding. Lots of experienced people on here ready to help free of charge. Hope this helps.
Thank you. I really appreciate your help.

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hi,
To start my application all over again, Can I create a new express entry profile in the same account? The I used the last time?
Also, Do I have to get my police verification and medical done again?
Yes you can create a new express entry profile using the same GC Key account. Police verification is good for 6months while Medicals are good for a year. So check the dates on them to see the validity.

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes you can create a new express entry profile using the same GC Key account. Police verification is good for 6months while Medicals are good for a year. So check the dates on them to see the validity.
OK. I will do that. I know I asked this before. I was planning to renew my passport and submit my EE profile this week. Is that fine? Or should I wait for get my passport to submit the EE profile? My passport expiry is June 2020. My PGWP is Feb 2020 so I want to renew my passport and then apply for BOWP after getting AoR. Please advice if I should get passport first and then start my EE process.

Star Member
May 2, 2015
OK. I will do that. I know I asked this before. I was planning to renew my passport and submit my EE profile this week. Is that fine? Or should I wait for get my passport to submit the EE profile? My passport expiry is June 2020. My PGWP is Feb 2020 so I want to renew my passport and then apply for BOWP after getting AoR. Please advice if I should get passport first and then start my EE process.
If your passport number will not change after renewal, then you can go ahead an create a profile. Or you can still create the profile and call cic to update your new passport number when you get it. But make sure you renew your passport before you apply for the BOWP before because cic will not issue you a work permit beyond the validity of your passport

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
If your passport number will not change after renewal, then you can go ahead an create a profile. Or you can still create the profile and call cic to update your new passport number when you get it. But make sure you renew your passport before you apply for the BOWP before because cic will not issue you a work permit beyond the validity of your passport
Ok. When I apply for BOWP and get it, I would have to apply for work visa extension as well right? Since my visa is also valid until the work permit.

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Ok. When I apply for BOWP and get it, I would have to apply for work visa extension as well right? Since my visa is also valid until the work permit.
You will only need the visa extension if you plan on travelling. You will need the visa to re- enter Canada. If you do not plan on travelling then you do not need to renew or extend your visa