+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR rejected - NOC skill not matched

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
In order for us to help you, you have to provide your details even though no one know why. You pick Noc 0 which means you have to have ielts CLB 7. You have to work at least one year full-time to qualify under CEC. Yes, Noc type mismatch with your duties
I have almost 2 yrs experience now in Canada. I put the wrong NOC or I didnt put my roles and duties correctly. Hence the rejection.

Star Member
May 2, 2015
When I change the NOC, can I change the job duties as well? I just found another NOC that would be matching my current job duties however I need to change a few things around. When I submitted the first time I put my title as "Sales Administrator" however I am thinking of putting "Coordinator" when I reapply. Because both these roles are my roles. Can I do that?
Yes you can make a lot of changes. This will be treated as a new application altogether and will not have any link with your old application

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
"Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that your employment with XXXX. corresponds to NOC 0601. Specifically, I am not satisfied that you have performed the lead statement of NOC 0601. This is mismatch Noc for sure.

I am therefore not satisfied that you have acquired sufficient qualifying work experience to establish yourself as a member of the Canadian Experience Class as per R87.1(2)(a) and as per R87.1(2)(b). Check your letter of employment. The company has to put hours per week and the employment date. You can provide pay stubs and T4's cover for 2 years period.

This is the reason I was given. This means that my NOC is wrong right?

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes you can make a lot of changes. This will be treated as a new application altogether and will not have any link with your old application
Ok. I will do that. I was also wondering, If I post my roles and responsibilities here and the NOC I am going with, will you be able to confirm if I picked the right one?

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes post it. Will look at it
Thank you.. I really appreciate it.. I will post it once I word it properly... Also, I had another question.. Will my pay rate affect? My pay is basic salary. So will that have any problem with the NOC and job role or anything?

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Thank you.. I really appreciate it.. I will post it once I word it properly... Also, I had another question.. Will my pay rate affect? My pay is basic salary. So will that have any problem with the NOC and job role or anything?
No not at all. The main thing they look at is your job duties matching the lead stament and about 80% of the duties listed under that NOC

Reactions: shaizeik

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
No not at all. The main thing they look at is your job duties matching the lead stament and about 80% of the duties listed under that NOC
I was thinking of NOC - 1215 Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations:

Job duties as follows:

-Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of cross-functional teams such as Sales, Production, Logistics and Administration.
-Supervising and ensuring available inventory stock, production plans and order confirmation.
-Review shipping documentation, such as bills of lading, airway bill, packing lists, dock receipts and certificates of origin.
-Make arrangements with customs brokers to ensure that the goods and documents comply with customs regulations.
-Analyse and create effective ways to improve day to day operational objectives and improve efficiency.
-Train and educate team members on job duties, customs procedures, documentation and other policies.
-Maintain and improve the overall work process in terms of communication, accuracy and time management.

Does these match?

Star Member
May 2, 2015
I was thinking of NOC - 1215 Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations:

Job duties as follows:

-Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of cross-functional teams such as Sales, Production, Logistics and Administration.
-Supervising and ensuring available inventory stock, production plans and order confirmation.
-Review shipping documentation, such as bills of lading, airway bill, packing lists, dock receipts and certificates of origin.
-Make arrangements with customs brokers to ensure that the goods and documents comply with customs regulations.
-Analyse and create effective ways to improve day to day operational objectives and improve efficiency.
-Train and educate team members on job duties, customs procedures, documentation and other policies.
-Maintain and improve the overall work process in terms of communication, accuracy and time management.

Does these match?
Yes this NOC seems really close to what is listed under1215. What is your job title?

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes this NOC seems really close to what is listed under1215. What is your job title?
My job is coordination between customers and other teams. Its a supply chain company... also.. I mostly deal with logistics and other duties not so often.