+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR refugee program

Moh2001

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hello, I’m an in-Canada accepted convention refugee ( protected person ) and I applied for PR back in June 2022. I was wondering what is acceptance rate of PR application under refugee program?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello, I’m an in-Canada accepted convention refugee ( protected person ) and I applied for PR back in June 2022. I was wondering what is acceptance rate of PR application under refugee program?
Acceptance rate is high, cant give you the number but most get approved...

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Have you got your pr and secondly have you included your dependents in yr pr application do you have kids please share your timeline it would be very thankful of you

toronto1453

May 18, 2023
Hello Everyone.I send office pr card application 2021 agust almost 22 month ı m waiting...
updates like this
  • Criminality passed
  • Security in progress(Almost 1 year still)
  • Eligibility not started yet
  • Medicals are pass I will be glad if you help thank you so much...

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Hello Everyone.I send office pr card application 2021 agust almost 22 month ı m waiting...
updates like this
  • Criminality passed
  • Security in progress(Almost 1 year still)
  • Eligibility not started yet
  • Medicals are pass I will be glad if you help thank you so much...
I am asking about when you application started to process

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello everyone.
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the PR approval letter? Do they send it by email or mail? My application status changed to decision made 2 days ago, but I haven't gotten any emails or information about it

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Hello everyone.
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the PR approval letter? Do they send it by email or mail? My application status changed to decision made 2 days ago, but I haven't gotten any emails or information about it
You should get another email around 1-2 weeks giving you some instructions for access to the PR portal, the will ask you to take a picture and use this portal to upload it. Me i got Decisión Made on June 21 and got the email on June 30.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
You should get another email around 1-2 weeks giving you some instructions for access to the PR portal, the will ask you to take a picture and use this portal to upload it. Me i got Decisión Made on June 21 and got the email on June 30.
Okay, Thanks for the information.

dsmith123

Aug 15, 2019
I become a protected person in Jun 2023 and applied for PR in June 2023. In September, I was asked to submit my police clearance from overseas which I did. In December, they asked for my biometrics, which I did do. My biometrics show up as valid for 10 years under the top box, but under the section description, it still says biometrics not received. I am not too concerned as this might be a glitch. However, my main concern is on my application. Any thoughts on what to do to know what's happening to my application? How long is it still expected to take?