+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Processing - CEC class - Criminality in Progress for 6 months

raamin

May 14, 2020
Congrats, how do you know it’s a ghost update
Thanks! Checked online and the status was "Application/profile updated" but nothing changed when I clicked on details of application.

Congrats! I have same AOR and hoping!
Thanks! I hope you get it very soon!

Was there any change in the IRCC portal? or just an email to your email id on the profile?
yeah, It was first just an update and now it says approved and I can see that CoPR document has been created with a number. Can't download it though. they just emailed it.

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Thanks! Checked online and the status was "Application/profile updated" but nothing changed when I clicked on details of application.

Thanks! I hope you get it very soon!

yeah, It was first just an update and now it says approved and I can see that CoPR document has been created with a number. Can't download it though. they just emailed it.
When you got your ghost update on the 8th, did the message on the background check status change on the portal?

raamin

May 14, 2020
When you got your ghost update on the 8th, did the message on the background check status change on the portal?
no, nothing changed when I clicked on details of application. now it shows that eligibility and background was passed on 8th.

sanky297

Feb 1, 2021
AOR October 15, 2020

Its been 4 months, but my status still is Criminality under process, eligibility/ security not started.

Any suggestions on how to expedite my application processing?

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
AOR October 15, 2020

Its been 4 months, but my status still is Criminality under process, eligibility/ security not started.

Any suggestions on how to expedite my application processing?
Here aor is 13 jan 2020 and criminality is stucked from last 10 months its been 14 th month now not even single update
Even biometrics were done on feb 2020 still no clue of waiting for long

• Sad
Reactions: Ilya127

Lizz456

Nov 19, 2020
Here aor is 13 jan 2020 and criminality is stucked from last 10 months its been 14 th month now not even single update
Even biometrics were done on feb 2020 still no clue of waiting for long
My Aor is on April 24,2020. Everything passed except for criminality
Criminality is still processing from October 2020. Dont know what is happening with our applications! I am totally scared. All of my friends who applied after me got their copr already

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
My Aor is on April 24,2020. Everything passed except for criminality
Criminality is still processing from October 2020. Dont know what is happening with our applications! I am totally scared. All of my friends who applied after me got their copr already
Nothing to worry as it's normal these days. I'm waiting from March 7, 2020. My primary visa office is Edmonton and secondary one is Ottawa CPC. The file is now in Ottawa since August 2020. Everything except criminality is completed. Did you order Gcms and see what stage your application is at?

Last edited:

Lizz456

Nov 19, 2020
Nothing to worry as it's normal these days. I'm waiting from March 7, 2020. My primary visa office was Edmonton and secondary one is Ottawa CPC. The file is now in Ottawa since August 2020. Everything except criminality is completed. Did you order Gcms and see what stage your application is at?
Yes i have sent request for GCMS on Jan, havent got any response for it. Its been more than 30days. I dont know what they are doing ! Seriously

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Yes i have sent request for GCMS on Jan, havent got any response for it. Its been more than 30days. I dont know what they are doing ! Seriously
I see. well, I know a few applicants at the same limbo mode of pending criminality. If your primary VO is Edmonton too, then it makes sense as the OP of this thread and many others had to wait months before approval.

Lizz456

Nov 19, 2020
I see. well, I know a few applicants at the same limbo mode of pending criminality. If your primary VO is Edmonton too, then it makes sense as the OP of this thread and many others had to wait months before approval.
When i have contacted the IRCC, a representative said my Visa Office is Ottawa! And i heard there is a lot of delays from that particular VO.

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
When i have contacted the IRCC, a representative said my Visa Office is Ottawa! And i heard there is a lot of delays from that particular VO.
Yep, well mine is showing as primary Ottawa too once they transferred the file from Edmonton. Anyway hope to get some info soon.