+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Processing - CEC class - Criminality in Progress for 6 months

raamin

May 14, 2020
I got a ghost update today. After 5 months of regularly checking the website, it's hella exciting.

bourne5144`

Jun 24, 2017
I am also in same boat aor was September 2019
for all the web form request previously submitted the reply was. " responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements "
For the latest request, I got the reply
"Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:The eligibility is currently valid."

Does this mean eligibility is cleared?, what all will be the next steps to get PR

raamin

May 14, 2020
Any further updates? Keep us posted
My criminality was valid last month, till my application was transferred to Ottawa. I asked earlier this month for update and they said eligibility and criminality is under review. So I guess probably one of these two have been passed or is being recommend (hopefully) for pass. I will ask again in two weeks and I will update you guys!

Got copr letter today. 5 days after ghost update
Congrats!

Jeffy7

May 2, 2020
Hello All,

I got the mail today from CIC Ottawa Immigration asking where I am currently residing, residential address and last entry date to Canada.

Problem is I went to my home country for vacation in December and came back in Jan 2020. But then, there is no stamping in my passport to prove that I came back, though there is a stamping that I have departed from my home country.

Should I be just answering their questions or should I be responding them with any proof?

thanks

raamin

May 14, 2020
I just got the email for confirmation of permanent residence!
only one ghost update on Jun 8th.
AOR: 28 Jan.
CEC

wishing all the best for everyone and I hope everyone get their PR soon!

Jeffy7

May 2, 2020
CEC

Congrats, how do you know it’s a ghost update.

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hello All,

I got the mail today from CIC Ottawa Immigration asking where I am currently residing, residential address and last entry date to Canada.

Problem is I went to my home country for vacation in December and came back in Jan 2020. But then, there is no stamping in my passport to prove that I came back, though there is a stamping that I have departed from my home country.

Should I be just answering their questions or should I be responding them with any proof?

thanks
They should be able to check if your in Canada, so probably no need of any proof.

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
CEC

Was there any change in the IRCC portal? or just an email to your email id on the profile?