+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Processing - CEC class - Criminality in Progress for 6 months

Jeffy7

May 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have submitted my application on start of September 2019 and medicals passed by start of October. It's been more than 6 months now and the application is still under processing, so decided to get the GCMS notes. This is what I am seeing there,

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

When I checked under the criminality section it is started on the same day as medicals passed (start of Oct 2019).
RCMP Screening Status shows No Reportable Trace.

Under Notes Section, this is what I am seeing - POLICE CERTIFICATE --- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT India police certificate : Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality----

It is more than 6 months now and worried that criminality is not complete yet. Isn't it unusual. Do I need submit any other additional documents.

Could someone please help me with this. Thanks in advance!

Jeffy7

May 2, 2020
Did they ask you for biometrics or RCMP?
No they didn't ask for Biometrics, I think, I am not required to give biometrics for some reason (my friends who got PR recently haven't gave biometrics)..
I didn't get any communication asking for RCMP either. Could you please provide more details on this.

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
oh, I assume your CEC and Edmonton CPC? Mine's been stuck for 4 months now. I did submit my biometrics in February

Jeffy7

May 2, 2020
oh, I assume your CEC and Edmonton CPC? Mine's been stuck for 4 months now. I did submit my biometrics in February
That's right! I'm CEC class and primary office in GCMS note says that CPC Edmonton..

that's bad.. is it expected that delay for processing in CPC Edmonton?

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
That's right! I'm CEC class and primary office in GCMS note says that CPC Edmonton..

that's bad.. is it expected that delay for processing in CPC Edmonton?
CPC Edmonton is very slow, but didnt realise it was this slow. Is yours assigned to FS04049?

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Mine too..your due date is before the whole COVID thing, same as mine..Now we know somethings wrong with whoever that ID belongs to. Have you tried calling them and asking for it be reassigned or something? I am planning to submit a complaint feedback specifically for the Edmonton office and that ID..

Jeffy7

May 2, 2020
Mine too..your due date is before the whole COVID thing, same as mine..Now we know somethings wrong with whoever that ID belongs to. Have you tried calling them and asking for it be reassigned or something? I am planning to submit a complaint feedback specifically for the Edmonton office and that ID..
Nope.. now given that call support is not provided only option is to try web form.. have you reached our to them? what did they say?

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Call center is open again, though I haven't gotten through yet. Others have. They might not take my case seriously since its still under 6 months, But i think they should be able to do something for you. Keep us posted!

Jeffy7

May 2, 2020
Call center is open again, though I haven't gotten through yet. Others have. They might not take my case seriously since its still under 6 months, But i think they should be able to do something for you. Keep us posted!
Sure, let me check with them.. but are you saying that criminality might be actually pending with this officer?