+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal waiting for photo approval

faujikid

Dec 16, 2021
Hey, guys, I received the mail from the office on August 26 I submit the photos in the next day 27.
I`m waiting for my eCOPR until now.
I sent two web forms to these guys they answer the same msg that I should wait.
But they don't say for how long

Confirmation PR august 22
access to the portal on august 26
Submited photos and address: 27
eCOPR: waiting until now
PRCArd : just good to know.
Office etobicoke
Hi. Did you receive your PR Card? Please share update on photo approval as well. Thank you

gkns26

Jan 3, 2022
June 6 I send photo and CoPR send mailing ottawa still not receive my PR Card
Last week immigration send email my pr card photo problems
Friday sending new photo I don’t no PR card coming days?? Any one have photo problems

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
I am in the same situation! Getting really frustrated now, have you received yours by any chance since, we have a similar timeline? I have been waiting since June 30th just for my photo approval. I have sent an email to the IRCC (the one listed on the confirmation email you get after you submit) and I have had no reply. Do you know if you can still cross the US border if it is past the "Valid to" date on you eCOPR? The eCOPR says valid to March 11th will I still be able to cross the US border after that or am I stuck in Canada past that?
Hey Nikola, Unfortunately I am still waiting - it's incredibly frustrating. I recently went to the US to see my brother and had to drive to and fly out of Buffalo. My immigration consultant told me that the expiration refers to when you had to be "landed" by. Trust me I feel your pain too :( I cannot believe how long its been

sarha21

Feb 26, 2022
Hey Nikola, Unfortunately I am still waiting - it's incredibly frustrating. I recently went to the US to see my brother and had to drive to and fly out of Buffalo. My immigration consultant told me that the expiration refers to when you had to be "landed" by. Trust me I feel your pain too :( I cannot believe how long its been
Hi LaniS,
My husband is in the same situation as you and we have a trip planned in April. Was everything ok for you returning to Canada by car using your eCORP? Had you just printed it?
Thanks so much!

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
Hi LaniS,
My husband is in the same situation as you and we have a trip planned in April. Was everything ok for you returning to Canada by car using your eCORP? Had you just printed it?
Thanks so much!
Hey Sarha21, yes absolutely no problem - i've done it a couple of times now. The rule is that you can't enter Canada in a commercial vehicle without the PR card. So in theory if you had a private jet, then you would be fine to enter Canada. It's honestly such nonsense. But you can find it on the official website if you need more clarification but basically it is this:

Enter Canada by commercial vehicle - you need PR card
Enter Canada by private vehicle - you can use your eCOPR. Just make sure it's signed if you printed it! and yes I had just printed it:)

KatDy

Mar 8, 2022
Hello everyone! Any update on your PR card? I got my eCOPR Dec 11 2021. Its been 3months now and my photo status in the portal still in review. I am very frustrated and I don’t know what to do. I have upcoming flight on May 22. I tried every ways I could but nobody is responding to me.

KatDy

Mar 8, 2022
this is so frustrating. Since I move here in Canada my mental health is very affected. From pathway to application! now Canada not giving up on me. They still want me to suffer mentally. what’s the use of ecopr when I could not use it to enter Canada. I only have less than 6 weeks before my flight and the photo is still in review. I did my photo same place with my husband and son! They both have their pr card 2 weeks after ecopr!

Reactions: Cansav

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
this is so frustrating. Since I move here in Canada my mental health is very affected. From pathway to application! now Canada not giving up on me. They still want me to suffer mentally. what’s the use of ecopr when I could not use it to enter Canada. I only have less than 6 weeks before my flight and the photo is still in review. I did my photo same place with my husband and son! They both have their pr card 2 weeks after ecopr!
Hi KatDy, I am in a similar boat unfortunately. I have been waiting since June 17th 2021 for my PR card. It has absolutely affected my mental health - every part of my process has been long and arduous. In terms of leaving Canada, if you have an eCOPR you can reenter Canada by the land border if that helps? I have visited my brother who lives in the US by flying to Buffalo and driving to Toronto via the land border. You need the PR card to enter Canada by commerical vehicle. Let me know if you want more information about this. I have called IRCC so many times and all they tell me to do is wait, it's incredibly frustrating.

visajon

May 26, 2020
Hi guys. I just received update from CIC account where i linked pr card application it says .application approved. But in my pr portal my address and photo are still in review..what does this mean?

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi guys. I just received update from CIC account where i linked pr card application it says .application approved. But in my pr portal my address and photo are still in review..what does this mean?
It's okay. I have received my pr card and it's still in review. Once you linked your account, you don't need to check portal.

Last edited:
Reactions: visajon

Vpalanimuthu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
My sons ecopr was approved on Aug 20 2021.. but they rejected photo in first week of Oct 2021.. I took another and uploaded by Oct 7 and it’s almost 6 months and it’s under review.. after couple of weeks it’s gonna be a photo that’s not within 6 months and are they gonna be asking another photo and keep us waiting? This ridiculous process.. smh

Kursat

Mar 19, 2022
Hi KatDy, I am in a similar boat unfortunately. I have been waiting since June 17th 2021 for my PR card. It has absolutely affected my mental health - every part of my process has been long and arduous. In terms of leaving Canada, if you have an eCOPR you can reenter Canada by the land border if that helps? I have visited my brother who lives in the US by flying to Buffalo and driving to Toronto via the land border. You need the PR card to enter Canada by commerical vehicle. Let me know if you want more information about this. I have called IRCC so many times and all they tell me to do is wait, it's incredibly frustrating.

Hi Lanis,
I received my CoPR on June 18, 2021. Visa office is OSC (Ottawa). It's been 9 months and still photo in review with IRCC:) I sent webforms and called IRCC numerous times. Didn't help at all. I have been checking my f. mail box every single day for PR card since then. Guess what? Nothing.. Hard to be calm but still trying. Good luck everyone.

mostlysane71

Mar 21, 2022
Hey Sarha21, yes absolutely no problem - i've done it a couple of times now. The rule is that you can't enter Canada in a commercial vehicle without the PR card. So in theory if you had a private jet, then you would be fine to enter Canada. It's honestly such nonsense. But you can find it on the official website if you need more clarification but basically it is this:

Enter Canada by commercial vehicle - you need PR card
Enter Canada by private vehicle - you can use your eCOPR. Just make sure it's signed if you printed it! and yes I had just printed it:)
Hello, we are also in the same condition and would like to know where we can see this information that we can travel via car to US without PR card and reenter with eCoPR?
Please do share the link for the same asap.

sourav goyal

Apr 20, 2021
Hi
With Copr,,,Can i reenter canada through land border if i am driving Rented Vehicle?? Does it come into category of commercial vehicle or private?