+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal waiting for photo approval

AY54321

Nov 29, 2023
Submitted photo and address on PR portal on October 25th.
Been 5 weeks and still waiting for eCOPR...any approx idea how much longer? Or if someone submitted around the same time?
CEC category
VO Montreal

sania1495

May 22, 2022
Submitted photo and address on PR portal on October 25th.
Been 5 weeks and still waiting for eCOPR...any approx idea how much longer? Or if someone submitted around the same time?
CEC category
VO Montreal
I got my eCOPR on Aug 18th and I got my PR card yesterday. But my application was very slow in general, my AOR was on 1st Jan 2023 and CEC category.

solanshi

Jul 16, 2020
Hi,

My husband got a PR portal request on 15th Jan and submitted his declaration, address & photo on the same day. I am still waiting on the e-COPR.
Can someone please share the timeline for approving e-COPR(the declaration part)? I am curious as most of them have it approved in a week.

Ksilentknight

Jan 29, 2024
Hi,

My husband got a PR portal request on 15th Jan and submitted his declaration, address & photo on the same day. I am still waiting on the e-COPR.
Can someone please share the timeline for approving e-COPR(the declaration part)? I am curious as most of them have it approved in a week.
It depends on your VO, where you received your Portal info. The usual time is going between 45 days to 90 days. Some special cases I have seen receiving their Copr in 2 weeks so all the best. I wish you get it as soon as possible. Create an account on IRCC Tracker and keep track of your documents. Your copr details might show up on the tracker way before you receive it. That will be a great sign. It's all a patience game now.

Nav753951

Dec 22, 2023
Address and photo submitted 22nd December 2023.
eCOPR received on 4th January 2024. (Office Etobicoke)
Waiting for PR card.
Anybody on same boat ?