+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal waiting for photo approval

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hope you are are good.
Received photo and address upload email on Sep 18th 2023,
provided the details on the same day but still waiting for COPR.
Photo and address in review ,
Any idea when would I be able to receive COPR email and RFV email for my son India.
Thanks
Which VO was this

You did not get RFV Email yet? It should have come along with your Portal 1 request
Did you try calling iRCC?

If this is VO Montreal,some people did report lost P1 email - Call & check

PriyaFarmaan

Sep 7, 2023
Which VO was this

You did not get RFV Email yet? It should have come along with your Portal 1 request
Did you try calling iRCC?

If this is VO Montreal,some people did report lost P1 email - Call & check
Thanks for your reply,
Spoke to the Immigration officer and they said until the Principal applicant would not receive the COPR on permanent residency portal, dependent in India would NOT receive copr.. that is harsh , isnt it .. Etobicoke Office and Mississauga Location

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thanks for your reply,
Spoke to the Immigration officer and they said until the Principal applicant would not receive the COPR on permanent residency portal, dependent in India would NOT receive copr.. that is harsh , isnt it .. Etobicoke Office and Mississauga Location
That is true in theory

However I just know someone in my immediate circle this morning waiting for e-CoPR while spouse in India got the CopR and passport stamped as well - I have personally verified this information

So IRCC works in weird ways

Reactions: PriyaFarmaan

PriyaFarmaan

Sep 7, 2023
That is true in theory

However I just know someone in my immediate circle this morning waiting for e-CoPR while spouse in India got the CopR and passport stamped as well - I have personally verified this information

So IRCC works in weird ways
Thank you for your help. I have raised a web form and lets see if they will come across something good.

skrishnak

Oct 4, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I got my Photo request on 21st September and submitted the photo on 25th September. After seeing this thread I have no confidence that I'll get my eCOPR and PR Card anytime soon. I have a small conflict here, I have a planned trip out of the country in November. I have my PGWP expiry date of June 2025. Will there be any issue if I travel out of the country while the application still processing and I have declared that I'm in Canada?

Thank you

Van653

Sep 1, 2023
Anyone have issues with uploading photo, mine doesn't show up anymore, even when I refresh, I also did follow up email for copr, in their reply they mentioned that they can see that i uploaded photo but it doesn't also show up on their side and they ask me to verify it but I can't because it doesn't let me upload again. Can i send my picture via webform?

vinay508

Oct 11, 2023
I have uploaded my photo on PR portal on Aug 19 2023 and it is still in review with IRCC, can someone tell how long IRCC will take to approve the photo and mail the card home? I have my travel plan to India in December and just worried if I get my PR card by that time.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I got my Photo request on 21st September and submitted the photo on 25th September. After seeing this thread I have no confidence that I'll get my eCOPR and PR Card anytime soon. I have a small conflict here, I have a planned trip out of the country in November. I have my PGWP expiry date of June 2025. Will there be any issue if I travel out of the country while the application still processing and I have declared that I'm in Canada?

Thank you
You will need PRTD to travel back to Canada from your home country

romi.saini

Mar 8, 2023
Thank you for your help. I have raised a web form and lets see if they will come across something good.
Hi, I Have same situation. My wife and kid both got COPR and passport stamped in India, however My photograph and address is still "in Review". I updated both on potal on 03rd sep 2023.
Can you please tell me, can my kid and wife travel to canada if my COPR is pending?

romi.saini

Mar 8, 2023
I have uploaded my photo on PR portal on Aug 19 2023 and it is still in review with IRCC, can someone tell how long IRCC will take to approve the photo and mail the card home? I have my travel plan to India in December and just worried if I get my PR card by that time.
Did you get the COPR ?

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hello. D
Hi, I Have same situation. My wife and kid both got COPR and passport stamped in India, however My photograph and address is still "in Review". I updated both on potal on 03rd sep 2023.
Can you please tell me, can my kid and wife travel to canada if my COPR is pending?
Did they travel to Canada before you got ur copr ?? Thanks