+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal waiting for photo approval

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hi, Guys. After eCoPR and waiting for around 3 months, I get my PR card today. Thanks to all who give me help in this 2-year journey, and hope all of you will get a happy end. My timeline is updated in my signature. Hope it helps you as a reference.
congratz! and best of wish to you

Billko1977

Mar 17, 2023
Hi guys.
my address and photo has been approved and portal will close after 30 days. What can I expect to receive my pr card? How long does it take in Montréal office?
TIA for answers

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
More hopeful news for Montreal VO people!

GCKey account says that our PR cards were approved and mailed -- on March 25th for dependent and March 28th for the principal applicant. We received our eCoPRs on February 3rd.

(Received an email when the status changed to Approved for the dependent but on the next day; nothing for the principal applicant yet, maybe will receive it tomorrow. PR portal still shows address and photos as In review with IRCC.)

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello every.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get an ecorp and PR card after a decision is made?

My application status changed to decision made 2 days ago, but I haven't gotten any emails or information about it.

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
We got the same warning that the photo was too dark or too bright. I tried EVERYTHING to enhance the photo, and kept getting the same error, so I just ignored the warning and submitted it anyway. We got the picture done at a Staples, who advertised that they specifically did PR photos, which is why I was shocked it didnt meet the requirements. Congrats and I'm glad it went through for you! You gave me hope that they still may accept the photo, even though we got the warning. I wonder if it's a glitch on the website? Seems a lot of people are having this issue.
Did you wear dark colour clothes?

navschhina

Jul 23, 2023
Hello everyone, I just uploaded my photo for pr card and it shows warning of too much brightness. But i did not edit or did anything to my photo. I submitted to ircc is any problem in future ? need to worry ?

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Hello everyone, I just uploaded my photo for pr card and it shows warning of too much brightness. But i did not edit or did anything to my photo. I submitted to ircc is any problem in future ? need to worry ?
I did same and my photo accepted and my card is mailed and waiting to receive it

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
hi all,
I got pr card yesterday. I have a small doubt to people who got pr card, in the backside card in the place of landing is OTTAWA? I applied from quebec through quebec skilled worker program and i came to canada and landed in montreal for the first time.
anyone have any idea?
thanks

Last edited:

PriyaFarmaan

Sep 7, 2023
Hope you are are good.
Received photo and address upload email on Sep 18th 2023,
provided the details on the same day but still waiting for COPR.
Photo and address in review ,
Any idea when would I be able to receive COPR email and RFV email for my son India.
Thanks