+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

hesam80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
I received my copr and passport from Ottawa a month ago , the corp expiry is September. check application status 100%. I called CIC 2 weeks ago the agent told wait .
BC PNP paper based.

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hey guys as i received the virtual landing pr confirmation on my email.

Can someone please answer my query the IRCC office asked me send both copies of COPR so i am just wondering will they return me Client copy of COPR. Is anyone in the same scenario?
Kindly please share your reviews

PREEMA3107

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I am in a very different situation. I was the primary applicant on the file, took a flight from India and landed on 15th March and got my COPR stamped however my husband who was the dependent on the file was already in Canada on a student permit did not receive his COPR until April 28th from CIC Ottawa. His COPR expired on 5th of May 2020. I have been raising a lot of forms and written a lot of mails requesting landing appointment or any further steps but until now I have not received any replies. What should I do to get his landing appointment. Any help/advise is appreciated

hesam80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hey guys as i received the virtual landing pr confirmation on my email.

Can someone please answer my query the IRCC office asked me send both copies of COPR so i am just wondering will they return me Client copy of COPR. Is anyone in the same scenario?
Kindly please share your reviews
when is your copr expiry and how did you apply to get the virtual landing pr email confirmation?

thanks

bansalvinay7

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hi Guys

Need some advise, as per my IRCC call centre, I got my landing done on June 4th but I haven't received any email confirmation, however status changed in my profile saying counterfoil expired and COPR valid. I am not able to check my status on ECAS. Can someone please advise what needs to be done here? Or waiting is my only option?

Thanks,

sk922

Mar 20, 2018
My Landing interview was scheduled for Mar18th and then Covid cancellations hit. It has been radio silence since then.
I did not receive my CoPR but was scheduled to attend the Landing interview directly. I got generic response when I filed a request through web form.
My Primary processing Center is Montreal and secondary is Vancouver

Is there an email similar to CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca that I can contact to get current updates.

RS91

Dec 4, 2018
Hi Guys

Need some advise, as per my IRCC call centre, I got my landing done on June 4th but I haven't received any email confirmation, however status changed in my profile saying counterfoil expired and COPR valid. I am not able to check my status on ECAS. Can someone please advise what needs to be done here? Or waiting is my only option?

Thanks,
It happened in my case as well. My ecas status changed and indicated that landing was done at Etibicoke office. I followed up thrice for the confirmation letter but no response. Then I sent another email explaining the situation and took the screen shot of my status in both the accounts I.e mycic and ecas.i got the confirmation letter the very next day.
Follow up with them. The case officer may have forgotten to send the letter.

bansalvinay7

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
It happened in my case as well. My ecas status changed and indicated that landing was done at Etibicoke office. I followed up thrice for the confirmation letter but no response. Then I sent another email explaining the situation and took the screen shot of my status in both the accounts I.e mycic and ecas.i got the confirmation letter the very next day.
Follow up with them. The case officer may have forgotten to send the letter.
Can you share an email id where you sent that email?

enmp

Jun 29, 2020
Hi,
I received my COPR on May 15th I tried emailing Etobicoke and raising webform for landing and no success. In my last webform I got the following reply

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can provide you with the following details about the status of your permanent resident card (PR card) application:

• The application is currently in process at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • Once the application is approved:
    • a PR card is usually issued for five years, and mailed to you.
    • in certain cases, you may be required to pick up your card at the nearest local IRCC office. If that is the case, you will receive an appointment letter from the responsible office. It will also indicate which documents you will need with you on that day.
If needed, more information is available for you regarding the PR card on our website.

I was wondering what does this mean? did I landed without knowing? I still have my COPR unsigned in my hand and In my CIC account my counterfoil is still valid. This waiting for landing is driving me crazy :D

Reactions: may2019

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
Hi,

I received my CoPR 1 weeks ago through my CIC account, but haven't gotten my family's CoPRs….
And raised the webform, but nothing responded.

Is there anyone has experienced that same issue?
Please advise it for me.

Thanks in advance!

sk922

Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys, thanks a lot for all the info shared.
I would also like to share my timeline. We are a family of 2 and we applied under FSW.
AOR date: September 29th
Medical: October 15th
PPR: March 10th
Passport delivered: March 18th
Application approval: May 14th
Passport received: May 28th
We had requested an appointment through a webform on May 30th and got a generic reply from them on June 2nd.
We got the PR email on June 11th & the same day GIC account was updated with the same letter we got in the email.
We reside in BC and we got the PR email from IRCC Montreal.
can you update the email id of the montreal office in this thread? my application is with Montreal office and I am not able to find an email to contact them