+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

Hassan89

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Hi there
They just need one copy with photo attached on it. They don’t recommend sending client copy.
Hope this helps
Are both CoPR copies identical (except one of them has the photo glued to it) ? In other words, can we choose any to send. I sent the one without the photo glued to it, Just sent a separate photo along with it.

Sukhmmaann

Jun 22, 2020
Are both CoPR copies identical (except one of them has the photo glued to it) ? In other words, can we choose any to send. I sent the one without the photo glued to it, Just sent a separate photo along with it.
When I got the email it was written IRCC copy(one with photo)

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
My Landing interview was scheduled for Mar18th and then Covid cancellations hit. It has been radio silence since then.
I did not receive my CoPR but was scheduled to attend the Landing interview directly. I got generic response when I filed a request through web form.
My Primary processing Center is Montreal and secondary is Vancouver

Is there an email similar to CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca that I can contact to get current updates.

It does not matter!! Mine is vancouver, but i sent and email to Etobicoke, it worked!!

Do the same, you will get the reply in 8-10 days that you are a permanent resident.

hesam80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
It does not matter!! Mine is vancouver, but i sent and email to Etobicoke, it worked!!

Do the same, you will get the reply in 8-10 days that you are a permanent resident.
did you get email to send your documents for PR card?
the ECAS says i landed Etobicoke June 30, but no email to send my corp and photo!!

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hello, when did you mail them. I am an inland applicant, My COPR expired in May, i have been trying to raise multiple web forms and sent them emails , i do not seem to get any reply. what do you advise?
I E mail and Call them after 10 days to change my status.

nima.mdi

Jun 19, 2020
did you get email to send your documents for PR card?
the ECAS says i landed Etobicoke June 30, but no email to send my corp and photo!!
Where can you find the date you landed? I am not sure if I understand the ECAS correctly. Could you explain a bit?

nima.mdi

Jun 19, 2020
Are those Approved PR a SINGLE Application or a PA and a Family members?
It is a single application. I received the landing email and I send the CoPR documents without taking a copy. Now I am trying to link the PR card application my account and I cant and I am not sure if I am entering the right "Date that you became a PR". in my PR application says March 11th I was approved but I git the landing email dated June 17th. I keep seeing that ECAS shows when you have landed... I am not sure what that is.

Sukhmmaann

Jun 22, 2020
It is a single application. I received the landing email and I send the CoPR documents without taking a copy. Now I am trying to link the PR card application my account and I cant and I am not sure if I am entering the right "Date that you became a PR". in my PR application says March 11th I was approved but I git the landing email dated June 17th. I keep seeing that ECAS shows when you have landed... I am not sure what that is.
Here’s the link to check ecas status
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
And if you want to link your PR card application read this thread again I have had posted all the steps.

Sukhmmaann

Jun 22, 2020
1: link new application
2: pr card application
3: select uci and given name
4: put uci number and your name
5: city/town of birth(make sure you put your CITY,PROVINCE/STATE) all in capitals and your complete city and province name dont put as on your COPR
6: country
7: date on your ECAS when you became PR
8: country
9: marital status

make sure you do put your city and province of birth that’s a little tricky one.

nima.mdi

Jun 19, 2020
1: link new application
2: pr card application
3: select uci and given name
4: put uci number and your name
5: city/town of birth(make sure you put your CITY,PROVINCE/STATE) all in capitals and your complete city and province name dont put as on your COPR
6: country
7: date on your ECAS when you became PR
8: country
9: marital status

make sure you do put your city and province of birth that’s a little tricky one.
Thanks a lot for your response! it is very helpful.

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Hi, i am Inland applicant.I got my passport back with 2 copies of COPRs ( one copy has my photo on it and another one doesn’t) And I have been asked to send COPR with one photo that meets their specifications to the given address if I want to get my PR card. But I am very confused that which copy of COPR should I send them? Or do I have to send both copies of COPR ?
and if I am going to send both copies then will they send me one copy of COPR back with PR card or what ?

please let me know if knows anything about it.
What I can understand with the reason of two copies is now a days shops are closed for making printout /copies so they have given you an extra copy without photo to send them back along with photo with details on the back.
I hope this helps..