+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
You have the same questions i had. They don't reply them because they just follow the instructions.

I am lucky in one thing - my COPR is valid till October. But still I can't work as I have closed work permit and lost a job, my daughter needs to apply to the University. But THEY DON'T CARE!

Nobody replied how my dependent will get to Canada without my validating status, they don't know.

That's why I'm saying that kind of discrimination has a place. Because we are treating not like the other applicants without reason. I'm just curious if mass media know about this unpublished demand to have all defendants in Canada?

I still have time to wait but I have no idea when this stupid situation will have any sence. Closed borders, no flagpoint, closed offices, no pr email but they get huge salary staying at home and doing nothing while someone like me wants to work to stay alive.

I do apologize for emotional message but I think we all understand each other like nobody else. Let's stay in touch and update if any changes.
Ya you are right this thing also makes me piss off i dont know whats the logic behind this rule.

My COPR is also expiring in October but i am not sure too that how much time it will take.. Did you try calling IRCC customer care? If so what did they say?

Dont apologize i can understand as i am in the same situation and my wife is away from me and after all the paperworks we are stuck in a formality of pr thats so frustrating .. Sure please stay in touch and let me know if you get any further news and will do the same too!!

Reactions: Limonchella

Limonchella

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ya you are right this thing also makes me piss off i dont know whats the logic behind this rule.

My COPR is also expiring in October but i am not sure too that how much time it will take.. Did you try calling IRCC customer care? If so what did they say?

Dont apologize i can understand as i am in the same situation and my wife is away from me and after all the paperworks we are stuck in a formality of pr thats so frustrating .. Sure please stay in touch and let me know if you get any further news and will do the same too!!
I didn't call them. The agent who will reply doesn't have any power or answers. I'm just happy that the officer is replying my email, at least he remembers about my case. But it doesn't decrease the anxiety. Keep up!

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I didn't call them. The agent who will reply doesn't have any power or answers. I'm just happy that the officer is replying my email, at least he remembers about my case. But it doesn't decrease the anxiety. Keep up!
Hopefully it will solve soon for us .. just keep me posted regarding any updates please..
Thanks

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I sent only the letter ( CoPR -sent instead of landing appointment) and 1 picture.
Should I send any other form?
Additionally, did you receive any confirmation if they received your application
You should follow the instructions on your PR letter. Mine requested CoPR and a photo only.
Based o the tracking number from CanadaPost, they received my documents as of April 29. However, I linked my PR card application to myCIC account and there's no update there.

Reactions: ih.un

ih.un

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Montreal
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
You should follow the instructions on your PR letter. Mine requested CoPR and a photo only.
Based o the tracking number from CanadaPost, they received my documents as of April 29. However, I linked my PR card application to myCIC account and there's no update there.
Thank you for kind informing.
Regards

gk_phoenix

Aug 25, 2019
Any inland CEC applicants with no COPR and a cancelled landing appointment here got a confirmation of PR email from CIC ?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I received my email from vancouver office on May 15.

For your reference,

Decision Made: March 3, 2020
PPR Approval: March 13, 2020
Passport Returned: March 24, 2020
PR Validated: May 15, 2020 by Vancouver Office (Email)
Congratulations. Did you send an email or webform to IRCC requesting for this email or they sent it themselves?

renile

Jan 29, 2019
Hi there, may I ask you a question?
Where did you write your current address on the COPR? I couldn’t find the address section on the document.
Thank you!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Thank you!
No, I didn’t. They just sent it themselves.
Great. I am hoping to get my parents passports this week. Wish they also get similar email soon as Flagpoling and personal interviews have been suspended.

Reactions: renile