+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Amanjot94

Dec 21, 2021
I did my In-canada declaration in august 2021. I uploaded my picture and address as well. But I am still waiting for my E-COPR.

Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
I sent an email to the email address that sent me the first portal email. I added my UCI and App number on the subject line

Hi @meshimeshi & @KavitaBajwa ,

I saw your comment could you please help me .I Received Credentional on 19th December at 7.30pm but haven't get ecopr yet. Could you please help me how we can follow up with them .My address and photo still shows"In review with idcc".

thanks

Reactions: KavitaBajwa

Frymybheja

Oct 8, 2021
Portal Link: 15th Dec
Credentials: 16th Dec
Uploaded Photo and Address: 17th December.

Now there is a ghost update and status says: Decision made.

What does the status mean ?

Frymybheja

Oct 8, 2021
It means that you'll get to download your eCOPR soon!
Thanks for the reply. That's some positive news. Just checked that the address and photo still say in review with IRCC. Is that a separate process and eCOPR can come even before the approval of the photo and Address or I need to wait for those to be approved in order to receive the eCOPR ?

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
Thanks! Also my eCoPr will be expiring in Jan 2022. Does this date matter if I am already in Canada. Please any advise on this would be appreciated.
Thanks for your guidance. I linked my application as suggested and see the status changed to approved as well mailed your PR card. Thanks again for all the support.

Reactions: KavitaBajwa

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
Yes, linked PR card application to GC Key account. Initially, it will be in submitted status. There is no fixed timeline for PR card processing. Few got printed and mailed in 2 weeks, whereas for us, it took close to 2 months. Just keep checking the CIC account, if it exceeds processing time, you can approach to IRCC by call or web form.
Thanks for your guidance. I linked my application as suggested and today the status changed to approved as well as mailed your PR card. Thanks again for all the support.