+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

praveenj

Nov 26, 2021
Most of the time the Place of birth is the reason. if its more than 1 word try and copy the exact same as shown passport. Even if there is a comma(,) place comma.
ex. Toronto, Canada
ex. Toronto,Canada (without space)
Thanks, Entering place of birth as per passport worked.

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
Also, how many days it takes to see the updated PR status after linking the file. Please let me know. Thanks
Yes, linked PR card application to GC Key account. Initially, it will be in submitted status. There is no fixed timeline for PR card processing. Few got printed and mailed in 2 weeks, whereas for us, it took close to 2 months. Just keep checking the CIC account, if it exceeds processing time, you can approach to IRCC by call or web form.

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
Yes, linked PR card application to GC Key account. Initially, it will be in submitted status. There is no fixed timeline for PR card processing. Few got printed and mailed in 2 weeks, whereas for us, it took close to 2 months. Just keep checking the CIC account, if it exceeds processing time, you can approach to IRCC by call or web form.
Thanks! Also my eCoPr will be expiring in Jan 2022. Does this date matter if I am already in Canada. Please any advise on this would be appreciated.

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
Timeline:
Nov 9, 2021 - 1st portal email, replied on same day
Nov 11, 2021 - followed up for login credentials
Nov 12, 2021 - 2nd email, received log in credentials .Submitted declaration, address and photo on same day
Nov 17, 2021 - followed up on eCOPR
Nov 19, 2021 - finally eCOPR received and ready to download. Photo still under review
PR Card waiting....

VO Etobicoke
Goodluck to everyone!!!
UPDATE: Dec 18, 2021 - PR Card received! It was mailed from CPC- Sydney, NS. Photo is still under review in the portal so, I guess they will just mail the card and won't update the status in the portal.

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Updated timeline:

First email: Dec 8th - 9:20am
Second email with portal credentials: Dec 8th - 6pm
E-copr: Dec 9th
Email to IRCC requesting urgent processing of PR card stating need for travel due to serious illness of family member: Dec 8th & Dec 12th
(attached all necessary proof - travel tickets, medical records etc.)
Response from IRCC stating my PR Card is currently at production and it won't be issued before my travel: Dec 16th
First GU on GCKey and Address accepted: Dec 16th
Second GU: Dec 17th
PR card mailed (info on GCKey): Dec 20th

Waiting to receive the card.

JasSandhu

Dec 11, 2021
Timeline:
Nov 9, 2021 - 1st portal email, replied on same day
Nov 11, 2021 - followed up for login credentials
Nov 12, 2021 - 2nd email, received log in credentials .Submitted declaration, address and photo on same day
Nov 17, 2021 - followed up on eCOPR
Nov 19, 2021 - finally eCOPR received and ready to download. Photo still under review
PR Card waiting....

VO Etobicoke
Goodluck to everyone!!!
What do you mean by follow up on ecopr?
Did you call them or something else?

Reactions: Rk Virk

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I tried seven times waiting at the studio. each time the same message was coming for me was Brightness: your photo may be too bright or too dark. The pixel I got from the studio is 1575x2205. The seventh time it got accepted just increased brightness a bit and also depend on the light settings in the studio.
It was smart of you to get it uploaded at the studio... I had to re-scan mine using a higher resolution and it was accepted (i think).. now fingers crossed.
Have u received your card?

Reactions: dsj159

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hi All,

I got a notification that my card was shipped to me in my GCKey account. in PR Card application, under "document status" the country of issue and the travel document number is wrong. In my COPR, everything is right. I called IRCC and the agent told me that this should be fine regardless since PR Cards do not have passport numbers in them, as long as name and "nationality" in the card is correct.

anyone faced this issue? what have you done?

@legalfalcon your advise would be greatly appreciated, maybe you have seen something similar...

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
For me, the eCoPR was awarded on December 1 and so far no news about the PR Card.

It still shows as "Submitted" in Gckey and "In review with IRCC" in Permanent Residence Portal.

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
My PR Card was approved and mailed on Dec 15th and I got in mail yesterday for me and my husband:):) Finally a long journey Ends on Beautiful note:) Thank you everyone in this thread for being so supportive:) Hopefully everybody get their cards soon:)
Congratulations, as you wished, received before vacation. Happy holidays

(Same timeline, Dec 15th to Dec 20th)

• Love
Reactions: KavitaBajwa