+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Thanks for the response. I have been waiting since long for the PR card an

Thanks for your response. It has been a long wait for my PR card and I am clueless about its status. Also wanted to ask you what is GU?
Its Ghost update. It means sometimes you gets email that something change in your account and when you check account nothing happen and vice versa you might see some changes in your account and you dont received any email for it. So these updates shows that somebody is working on your profile . Hopefully you get it soon. Just keep sending emails to the portal email.

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
AOR: June 2021
Medical approved: July 2021
1st Portal email: 7-oct-2021 - Replied same day

Credentials: oct 8th 2021

eCOPR:Oct13,2021

PR Card

Linked PR Card App to myCIC account: 18-Oct-2021

First GU: 19-Sep-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account)

Second GU: 10-Nov-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account) after i emailed Ircc and the agent said they submitted my picture to production

Picture resubmission request: 30th Nov 2021

Resubmission: same day

Approved and Mailed (myCIC): 2- Dec-2021

PR Portal: Changed to Accepted and Closed (03-Dec-2021). Previously - Address and photo were in review

PR Card Received: 15-Dec-2021
Finally you got it .... now you can board your flight on date...congratulations

Reactions: Jam@can123

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
Its Ghost update. It means sometimes you gets email that something change in your account and when you check account nothing happen and vice versa you might see some changes in your account and you dont received any email for it. So these updates shows that somebody is working on your profile . Hopefully you get it soon. Just keep sending emails to the portal email.
Thanks for the advise. I did create web form like a month back and got a generic email reply. So are you suggesting to write to the PR portal email where I submitted my pic and address?

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Thanks for the advise. I did create web form like a month back and got a generic email reply. So are you suggesting to write to the PR portal email where I submitted my pic and address?
Yes that one.. I emailed them with application no. And UCI no, they replied in 4 5 days that card was at production . So give a try and check what they say.

Reactions: Jam@can123

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
You are good. I have a similar issue. The system keeps saying our photos are too dark or too light and the photo sizes. I uploaded it, and I emailed them about the warning I got before submission. And this is the response I got

“All three photos have been reviewed and there are no issues. We have recently updated our photo uploading tool and we are aware of the issues and are working on a solution. There is no further action required from you at this time.

The status of your Photos in the portal will remain at Ready for Review until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.”
Thank you so much for the information.

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Timeline update -

AOR: 22 Oct 2020 Inland-FSW
VO: Montreal
1st GU: 30 Sept 2021
2nd GU: 20 Oct 2021
PR Confirmation Portal and Credentials: 29 Oct 2021, submitted photo and address same day (VO Etobicoke)
eCoPR: 16 Dec 2021

Linked PR card application to myCIC account. Wait for PR card begins.

praveenj

Nov 26, 2021
Hi All, I got eCOPR on 1st of Dec, still waiting for PR Cards. I'm not able to link PR Card application to GC key? Is that something to be concerned? Getting "No Application found with provided information" while trying to link the application.

VO: VSU OSC

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hi All, I got eCOPR on 1st of Dec, still waiting for PR Cards. I'm not able to link PR Card application to GC key? Is that something to be concerned? Getting "No Application found with provided information" while trying to link the application.

I was getting the same error. It's all case sensitive and you have to enter in the exact information otherwise it doesn't find it. Like for me, I had 2 words in the city of birth and I entered one so it didn't work. When entered full city then it found it.

Reactions: praveenj

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Can we walk-in to a Service Canada to apply for a new SIN or has anyone successfully done it online? My old SIN has expired a while back (I was told). Service Canada is asking to enter information for appointment. If there's a different thread for it, please do let me know.

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Can we walk-in to a Service Canada to apply for a new SIN or has anyone successfully done it online? My old SIN has expired a while back (I was told). Service Canada is asking to enter information for appointment. If there's a different thread for it, please do let me know.
Walkin is best . Online if you apply it takes a lot of time. Just get an appointment before visiting nearby service canada to avoid standing in queue.

Reactions: RD1991

Psir

Nov 21, 2021
I did walk in to a service canada office last week to get my sin updated but I was told to do it online. Since they have limited number of appointments they’d be prioritizing them based on the level of urgency.

Reactions: RD1991

dsj159

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
At last, got the Ecopr today

Canadian Experience class - Inland- 1 dependent inland

AOR: August 05
Bio and medical passed: Sep 24
Portal Email: November 24
Replied on: November 25 (After following up multiple times)
Credential received: December 15 (updated photo and declaration)
Ecopr: December 16

PR Card: Need to wait in review

Thanks to all who gave guidance. Wish all get their PR soon

Last edited:
Reactions: KavitaBajwa

P.V.P

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016

Most of the time the Place of birth is the reason. if its more than 1 word try and copy the exact same as shown passport. Even if there is a comma(,) place comma.
ex. Toronto, Canada
ex. Toronto,Canada (without space)

Reactions: praveenj