+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Derin603

Nov 22, 2021
Yes, I have the same issue but I don't know what to do. :(

So, I visited a professional photographer and show them the requirements and he adjusts the pixel size which is mentioned on the IRCC website. But when I submit the photo again it says the photo is too dark. I explain the issue to my photographer and he told me that "I fulfill all requirements" please submit your photo maybe it's a system error.

Got an email on December 7 and I submitted my photo on next day. (I tried my best to fix the photo issue).

Since then no update it's been a week still I am waiting for my photo approval and eCOPR. :(

I hope I can get it soon.
You are good. I have a similar issue. The system keeps saying our photos are too dark or too light and the photo sizes. I uploaded it, and I emailed them about the warning I got before submission. And this is the response I got

“All three photos have been reviewed and there are no issues. We have recently updated our photo uploading tool and we are aware of the issues and are working on a solution. There is no further action required from you at this time.

The status of your Photos in the portal will remain at Ready for Review until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.”

Danny singh

Dec 9, 2021
Hey I read your previous post for replying to IRCC
I am also in similar situation, I got my portal email on Nov 25 Etobicoke office but till today i have not received any email for portal credentials.
on 30 nov i just got this email reply
"Your application is being processed pending finalization. Once your application has been finalized, we will provide your next step and instructions. Please wait until you hear back from us regarding the finalization of your application. "
should i wait for more time or try sending email the way you did?
Thanks
I suggest send another email. Use this format. and send it between 10:00AM to 11:00 AM. Good Luck brother, I hope this work for you too.
Just copy this format>>

subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – (File Number)

Good morning Sir/Madam

Hope you are doing well!

I have received an email to provide further information for the PR Confirmation portal. Please find the attached information as requested. Please let me know if you need any further information from my end.

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email: (one for the whole family) :
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date: N/A

Thank You
This worked for me for some reason. I guess the system generate the login for us, so simply do not edit anything that you copied from the PDF IRCC sent you for information. Last time I deleted the boxes in front of each line. that might be the reason I didn't get it.

dilber1111

Jul 24, 2021
I suggest send another email. Use this format. and send it between 10:00AM to 11:00 AM. Good Luck brother, I hope this work for you too.
Just copy this format>>

subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – (File Number)

Good morning Sir/Madam

Hope you are doing well!

I have received an email to provide further information for the PR Confirmation portal. Please find the attached information as requested. Please let me know if you need any further information from my end.

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email: (one for the whole family) :
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date: N/A

Thank You
This worked for me for some reason. I guess the system generate the login for us, so simply do not edit anything that you copied from the PDF IRCC sent you for information. Last time I deleted the boxes in front of each line. that might be the reason I didn't get it.
So just hit reply on the email which they sent at the beginning and use this template to provide details ?

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
Great, thank you:) Hopefully i get it before christmas......
Hi, I have received my eCopr through PR portal and the GC key account shows that application is approved. I do not see any update regarding PR card, is it because I have not linked my PR portal application to the GC key account?

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
No, it's not like that. Some people never linked their PR card application to CIC account. It starts once you submit photo and address and after receiving COPR (Came to know through this platform).
Hi, I have received my eCopr through PR portal and the GC key account shows that my application is approved. I do not see any update regarding PR card, is it because I have not linked my PR portal application to the GC key account? Please let me know thanks

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Hi, I have received my eCopr through PR portal and the GC key account shows that application is approved. I do not see any update regarding PR card, is it because I have not linked my PR portal application to the GC key account?
Congrats! That is probably why. You should link your PR Card app to GC key

Reactions: Jam@can123

Psir

Nov 21, 2021
Got my PR Card in the mail finally. I’d like to thank everyone in the group who has helped me;

Here is my timeline for CEC Inland
ITA : June 2nd, 2021
Application submitted and AOR: July 31st, 2021
BIL: August 31st, 2021
1st Portal Email: November 11th, 2021
2nd Email with credentials: November 24th, 2021
ECoPR: November 25th, 2021
Card Mailed on December 6th, 2021
Card Received on December 14th, 2021

VO: Ottawa and Card was processed at Sydney, NS

All the best to everyone waiting and hope you all receive your cards soon.

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
No, nothing like that. It is not mandatory to link it but you can link just to see the status. In my case it shows submitted only.
Yesterday when i login my ircc account through GC Key i saw a GU saying application updated and later in evening when i login again it shows submitted.

Some of my friends got their cards within 2 weeks without linking it even.

Also i emailed the portal email and they said its in production and bla bla.... Not sure whats going on.

Reactions: Pallavi V

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Got my PR Card in the mail finally. I’d like to thank everyone in the group who has helped me;

Here is my timeline for CEC Inland
ITA : June 2nd, 2021
Application submitted and AOR: July 31st, 2021
BIL: August 31st, 2021
1st Portal Email: November 11th, 2021
2nd Email with credentials: November 24th, 2021
ECoPR: November 25th, 2021
Card Mailed on December 6th, 2021
Card Received on December 14th, 2021

VO: Ottawa and Card was processed at Sydney, NS

All the best to everyone waiting and hope you all receive your cards soon.
Are you in ottawa

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
No, nothing like that. It is not mandatory to link it but you can link just to see the status. In my case it shows submitted only.
Yesterday when i login my ircc account through GC Key i saw a GU saying application updated and later in evening when i login again it shows submitted.

Also i emailed the portal email and they said its in production and bla bla.... Not sure whats going on.
Is this your 1st GU on PR card? In my case, there was no change on 1st GU(Nov 26), 2nd GU changed to approved (Dec 02). My dependent got 2nd GU today and status changed from submitted to approved and mailed.

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
AOR: June 2021
Medical approved: July 2021
1st Portal email: 7-oct-2021 - Replied same day

Credentials: oct 8th 2021

eCOPR:Oct13,2021

PR Card

Linked PR Card App to myCIC account: 18-Oct-2021

First GU: 19-Sep-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account)

Second GU: 10-Nov-2021(status changed to Submitted in myCIC account) after i emailed Ircc and the agent said they submitted my picture to production

Picture resubmission request: 30th Nov 2021

Resubmission: same day

Approved and Mailed (myCIC): 2- Dec-2021

PR Portal: Changed to Accepted and Closed (03-Dec-2021). Previously - Address and photo were in review

PR Card Received: 15-Dec-2021

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021

Thanks for the response. I have been waiting since long for the PR card an

Thanks for your response. It has been a long wait for my PR card and I am clueless about its status. Also wanted to ask you what is GU?