+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Danny singh

Dec 9, 2021
Hey brother Make sure when you send email you write the file number:

subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – (File Number)

make sure you fill all you’re information
And send in the morning ones and maybe around 10/11 am again one you will get reply i had same problem

Good morning Sir/Madam

Hope you are doing well!

I have received an email to provide further information for the PR Confirmation portal. Please find the attached information as requested. Please let me know if you need any further information from my end.

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email: (one for the whole family) :
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date: N/A

Thank You
Thank you. I finally got my portal credentials yesterday.

Danny singh

Dec 9, 2021
Hi Did you get any reply?
Yes I got the reply yesterday with credentials. I sent another email with details and today I uploaded photos, now it is under review.
Just copy this format>>

Good morning Sir/Madam

Hope you are doing well!

I have received an email to provide further information for the PR Confirmation portal. Please find the attached information as requested. Please let me know if you need any further information from my end.

 Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

Thank You

This worked for me for some reason. I guess the system generate the login for us, so simply do not edit anything that you copied from the PDF IRCC sent you for information. Last time I deleted the boxes in front of each line. that might be the reason I didn't get it.

dsj159

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Yes I got the reply yesterday with credentials. I sent another email with details and today I uploaded photos, now it is under review.
Just copy this format>>

Good morning Sir/Madam

Hope you are doing well!

 Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

Thank You

This worked for me for some reason. I guess the system generate the login for us, so simply do not edit anything that you copied from the PDF IRCC sent you for information. Last time I deleted the boxes in front of each line. that might be the reason I didn't get it.
Congrats. Thank you for the reply. I have mailed again yesterday. hoping to get it soon

bbuser

Jul 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Does anyone know how long it took you to get your PR card from Calgary IRCC after getting your ecopr? Thanks.

VasuliBhai_PR_Vale

Nov 13, 2021
For anyone with the pixel issue on the PR portal - I submitted a photo from London Drugs that matched the requirements but the portal flagged it as incorrect pixel size. Received my PR card without any problems. Might not work for everyone but if you’re very confident your photo matches the requirements, you might be fine too!

Yes, I have the same issue but I don't know what to do. :(

So, I visited a professional photographer and show them the requirements and he adjusts the pixel size which is mentioned on the IRCC website. But when I submit the photo again it says the photo is too dark. I explain the issue to my photographer and he told me that "I fulfill all requirements" please submit your photo maybe it's a system error.

Got an email on December 7 and I submitted my photo on next day. (I tried my best to fix the photo issue).

Since then no update it's been a week still I am waiting for my photo approval and eCOPR. :(

I hope I can get it soon.

Mark222

Oct 28, 2021
Hey where did you get the approved message? The new PR Portal or GCKey account? And did you get an email along with the message?
yes I linked in GC key. Whenever there is message, you’ll get a notification. It was appointed Dec 8 and I get email notification on dec 9.

Reactions: Numwa

Danny singh

Dec 9, 2021
Time line:
Applied: August 24
AOR: August 24
Application Approved: Nov 16
Sent requested information for portal: Nov 16
PR portal credentials: Dec 13. (After trying sending emails multiple times)
Check my other msgs on how to send info the right way, if anyone having issues.
Photos and declaration: Dec 14
Ecopr: Dec 14
PR card: in review.

Reactions: dsj159 and JamCan56

dilber1111

Jul 24, 2021
Time line:
Applied: August 24
AOR: August 24
Application Approved: Nov 16
Sent requested information for portal: Nov 16
PR portal credentials: Dec 13. (After trying sending emails multiple times)
Check my other msgs on how to send info the right way, if anyone having issues.
Photos and declaration: Dec 14
Ecopr: Dec 14
PR card: in review.
Hey I read your previous post for replying to IRCC
I am also in similar situation, I got my portal email on Nov 25 Etobicoke office but till today i have not received any email for portal credentials.
on 30 nov i just got this email reply
"Your application is being processed pending finalization. Once your application has been finalized, we will provide your next step and instructions. Please wait until you hear back from us regarding the finalization of your application. "
should i wait for more time or try sending email the way you did?
Thanks