+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Just to update my file in the spreadsheet. I got a notification today that my parent's PR cards have been shipped.

And Is there any way to track the PR card mail?

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi, With respect to picture upload, do we have upload front side only or the back side of the picture also. In picture requirements, they are saying that name, date of birth and date of pic take and where it was taken to be mentioned on back of pic.

dsj159

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hi,
If we already replied back to the confirmation mail to get the credentials, and a small mistake is there in the details requested by them like a small spell correction in the email address provided. can we resend the mail again by correcting the email address or should we wait .. Feedbacks is welcome. TIA

praveenj

Nov 26, 2021
Hi,
If we already replied back to the confirmation mail to get the credentials, and a small mistake is there in the details requested by them like a small spell correction in the email address provided. can we resend the mail again by correcting the email address or should we wait .. Feedbacks is welcome. TIA
Even I made small typo in primary email address in my first response. However, I replied back to same email again with correction and I got my portal access with no issues. I guess you can do the same.

Reactions: dsj159

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
Portal Credenials Email October 18, 2021. Responded October 19, 2021. Portal Credentials Received October 20, 2021. ECOPR October 22, 2021. Waiting for PR Card. Etobicoke

Last edited:

praveenj

Nov 26, 2021
My Time Lines:
Initial PR confirmation portal Email - 18th Nov
Responded with details on 19th Nov (made a typo in primary email)
Responded back with correction again on 22nd Nov.
Received Portal credentials on 24th Nov.
uploaded declaration and Photo on 25th Nov.

Awaiting e-Copr.

VLU Ottawa

jamesvrt

Nov 26, 2021
My timeline:
1. Received email asking for information - 8th November (Replied on the same day)
2. Received log in details for the portal - 9th November
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 9th November
4. eCoPR issued, photo and address approval: still waiting (17 days)
5. VO - Vancouver
6. Still waiting for my PR card.

Is anyone else still waiting on their eCoPR from the Vancouver VO?

karthicktalk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
What happens if someone need to travel outside of canada between the first email and second email, for example, you are in canada, when you received first email, travel outside before getting second email, should we wait and come back and login using credentials?

The second email says to confirm, you are inside canada within 7 days of receiving, will that mean, if we don't come back within 7 days, the II email credentials will not work? How do we proceed this?

Edisonp

Apr 30, 2021
Just received credentials today Nov 26
(Received PR Portal email and submitted information Nov 23)
Waiting for COPR and PR CARD now.
Btw, got the pixel warning but submit it anyway.

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I received ECOPR today.

CEC Inland Applicant with 2 dependents

Portal email: Nov 18, 2021
Credential email: Nov 20, 2021 (Address and Photos uploaded on the same day)
Address and photo are still in review
ECOPR Received today (Nov 26, 2021)..!

Reactions: JamCan56