+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hey after upload photo and adress I could find adress and photo status it's just showing
Uci family name
Aplication number
DoB
Case status in review with ircc

How people check photo status it is in review or what

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Hey after upload photo and adress I could find adress and photo status it's just showing
Uci family name
Aplication number
DoB
Case status in review with ircc

How people check photo status it is in review or what
I belive thats you're on the portal home page. You just need to click the area where the info is and it will take you to the actual page where you did the declaration, photo, address

Reactions: Kiranarora

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi, With respect to picture upload, do we have upload front side only or the back side of the picture also. In picture requirements, they are saying that name, date of birth and date of pic take and where it was taken to be mentioned on back of pic.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Portal email sent from Vancouver VO, I submitted photo and add on Nov 23 and not yet receive CoPR. Do you guys think CoPR will be sent by Vancouver VO too?

Psir

Nov 21, 2021
Hi guys I just got my CoPR but my original entry date on it is mentioned as my latest entry date. Is that the case for everyone?

Nov 18, 2021
I got the pixel warning before submitting. Just submitted anyway. From what I can see it meets the requirements and was done at London Drugs where it passed all their checks. Will have to wait and see!

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
I got the pixel warning before submitting. Just submitted anyway. From what I can see it meets the requirements and was done at London Drugs where it passed all their checks. Will have to wait and see!
yes i also just upload with pixel warning i dont want to edit. it could create dimensions issue