+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

harshj96

Apr 7, 2017
Could you please provide your inputs because still I am getting error ?

I tried with 1200 (width) and height (1654)

The weird part is bright photo is getting converted to darker.
It's in between right?
So make sure that it's in between and it works.

I used 1680 width and the complementary height was 2353 (i did not choose the height). Then when you reupload, you wont get the warning

Reactions: atell

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
It's in between right?
So make sure that it's in between and it works.

I used 1680 width and the complementary height was 2353 (i did not choose the height). Then when you reupload, you wont get the warning
Thanks @harshj96 for your valuable response.

Now, the pixel issue is resolved. But the photo is getting darker after I upload it.

Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Brightness: Your photo may be too bright or too dark.

ajp2017

Oct 12, 2016
Thanks @harshj96 for your valuable response.

Now, the pixel issue is resolved. But the photo is getting darker after I upload it.

Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Brightness: Your photo may be too bright or too dark.

@harshj96 @$undar

Did you also crop the photo and align the face inside of the inner green circle ?

Even though we upload a 50*70 photo, the tool is asking us to crop.

Last edited:

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
Did you also crop the photo and align the face inside of the inner green circle ?
Thanks a lot for ur inputs @ajp2017 . Now the darkness error message is not displayed.

But final confirmation photo is displayed in black/white color. Could you please confirm is it fine ? Whether after you upload, photo is in original color or black/white ?

ajp2017

Oct 12, 2016
Thanks a lot for ur inputs @ajp2017 . Now the darkness error message is not displayed.

But final confirmation photo is displayed in black/white color. Could you please confirm is it fine ? Whether after you upload, photo is in original color or black/white ?
YES, the photo is displayed in Gray Scale format (Black and white format) not in Original Color format

But I am not sure whether we are supposed to crop. Because cropping will reduce the dimension. If you crop it wont be 50*70.

Honestly not sure what to suggest here.

Reactions: $undar

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
YES, the photo is displayed in Gray Scale format (Black and white format) not in Original Color format

But I am not sure whether we are supposed to crop. Because cropping will reduce the dimension. If you crop it wont be 50*70.

Sure @ajp2017 Thank you. I uploaded it in the Gray scale format itself. I will keep posted in this forum if I get an update.

Reactions: ajp2017

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
Portal email 18 Nov
Replied 19 Nov
Cred email 25 Nov
Did you get first email from virtual landing office, centralized network, operations support centre?

harshj96

Apr 7, 2017

@$undar and @ajp2017
You're adjusting the picture so that they have it exactly the way they'd print it on the card.

You have to make adjustments to fit the frame- it won't impact the size if you go for higher pixels to begin with.

About the darkness- can't help you there. Maybe someone else could give you some advice

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Virtual Landing Unit
@$undar and @ajp2017
You're adjusting the picture so that they have it exactly the way they'd print it on the card.

You have to make adjustments to fit the frame- it won't impact the size if you go for higher pixels to begin with.

About the darkness- can't help you there. Maybe someone else could give you some advice
I just upload with pixel warning . Bcz problem with portal not with photo